Author Topic: Ask Starry  (Read 1524 times)

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Ask Starry
« on: March 27, 2020, 09:39:44 pm »
i don't know how to make these, really, but yeah

feel free to ask me anything, whether it be about what i like, what my current obsessions fandoms are, you can even ask me about my characters if you want

you can look around my DeviantArt, hopefully that can help give out some ideas on what to ask (and also to see my characters that you can ask about as i mentioned, just go to my gallery and click the "Unaffiliated References" folder)
you might recognize Cosmo and Stargazer (though Stargazer's design and name have changed a lot, while Cosmo barely has). i've kept them around, with Cosmo being my mascot and Stargazer fitting with my space aesthetic thing i seem to like so much, i dunno

i can suggest questions like favorite color, favorite animal, current fandoms, reasons behind my username(s), and stuff like that, but that's about where my creativity ends, so you'll be on your own after that

ask anything your mind suggests, i'll get around to answering them when i can
and if i feel like it or the question inspires me enough, i might sketch something out for it with Star or Ash or my other characters if i'm able to

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Starry
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 09:34:01 pm »
Did you watch the new sonic movie? Did you enjoy it?
What is your fav hobby?

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 12:35:05 am »
Do you like hyenas?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 04:42:13 pm »
Did you watch the new sonic movie? Did you enjoy it?
What is your fav hobby?

i did watch it! and, heh, "enjoy" is a severe understatement... i loved it a lot! my best friend actually took me to see it the day it came out in theatres, we both thought it was great!
i even have the novelization of the movie, too! read that twice within an hour, i read fast sometimes
i'm... a little obsessed with Sonic, hehe...

as for hobbies, i guess drawing could be considered my favorite? unless... reading fanfiction also counts as a hobby, eheh, then that one might be my favorite hobby
but yeah, i guess drawing would be my official hobby ^^

Do you like hyenas?

i do! i think they're neat! they're pretty interesting animals, in my opinion. 'course, i love all animals, my favorites a little more than the rest, but i do find the small facts i know about hyenas really intriguing!
i want to learn more about them, but unfortunately i don't know where to look. i'll figure it out eventually though