Author Topic: Quick Question!  (Read 1266 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Quick Question!
« on: February 14, 2018, 12:29:47 am »
Hey, just a quick question since I am completely unsure about where I would post something like this and if it is even okay to do so. So I have found many intresting facts about wolves and I also know some stuff from books I have read in the past, I was wondering if I could make a forum post for fun that is like a guide book to wolves, kind of like an all about wolves thing, so if other people love wolves as much as me they could take a look at it and read through it. If I could where should I post it to, which category? The forum post will also have links to the pages where I got the information.

Sorry I was not reading the name of the childboard, this should of been in Forum Help. (O_O)"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:34:43 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Quick Question!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 12:59:14 am »
The Character And Roleplay Tutorials board sounds good for a wolf information topic, but I'm not exactly sure.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 01:01:35 am »
It would probably be better off in the Off Topic Discussion Board.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 01:29:40 am »
Moving this to forum help~

And it would really depend on how you make the thread ^^

If you make it like "here's some facts of a wolf's life, hope it's useful for FH players!" (it could be used as an rp tutorial for someone who wishes to learn how to rp wolves realistically), it would be best in the character and rp tutorial board

But if your aim is like "woah, check out these crazy wolf fun facts I just found! Feel free to share your own and let's talk about wolves!", then off-topic discussion is probably best ^^

If you want to include pictures, videos, etc of wolves, then off-topic media would be the best place to go

If you're really not sure, you could type it up and pm myself or another staffer and we could tell you where it best belongs before you post c:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:34:23 am by Kikiorylandia »
Farewell everyone<3

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 05:18:00 pm »
Hmm, yeah it would not really be a discussion honestly because it would be written more like a book. Not so much talking about wolves, so it would not fit in the discussions board. And yes I was going to add some wolf picture to go with whatever wolf facts where being talked about in the section at the moment. It would not really function like a tutorial so I am not sure about adding it in member made tutorials. I will just put it in the media part, the moderators can read through it and if they want to move it somewhere else if absolutely necessary then they can, sound good?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 11:42:50 pm »
Sounds good to me as well ^^ Feel free to pm me if you need any more guidance in the future!

Locking this~
Farewell everyone<3