Author Topic: Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group (Accepting Members!)  (Read 1647 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group (Accepting Members!)
« on: March 28, 2018, 07:55:56 am »
Hello everyone and welcome to my group advertisement, here I will give some information about the rp, I will also add the map download for the map that the group would be using. Anyways, in short, Kingdom of Lupoj is a mature (17+) pack based rp with up to four packs that all exist in the area. This rp takes place in a time where humans have gone extinct due to their carelessness of how they treated their planet and eventually they died off leaving the wolves as the dominant species. The wolves live in tribe like communities now rather than the typical primitive pack and unlike long before there are mixed hybrids of those who are not just a single type of wolf breed but are mixed, though there still exists purebred wolves they are fewer now. Interested yet? Read on for further information :3

The story of the land

Long ago humans were deemed as the dominant species on the planet, they built the biggest structures, invented the most high tech devices, and even went to space and have explored the sea, but they became arrogant and began to believe they were better than any other mammal on the planet most began to abandon the old ways and the majority of mankind had little respect for Earth and her creatures. Eventually man's arrogance and carelessness led to their own demise, they became extinct and Mother Earth took back her world. What remains now you ask? Well though humans became extinct, mother Earth's children who still respected the laws of nature remained, those children in question are what the humans would of called the "wild animals". These animals still exist and thrive on her planet as buildings slowly become engulfed by overgrowth and road and streets decay and break, among these animals include pray population such as deer, elk, boars, and other hoofed animals along side the predators of the land. So since humans no longer exist, who is the dominant race on the planet? Why the wolves of course, they have proven to humans in the past time and time again that they have a sense of civilization with their advanced pack hierarchies and way of life.

For centuries the wolves have shown an intelligent way of thinking and have also shown human-like traits such as grieving and burying their dead, living in groups that can be compared to a family or colony, and much more. The wolves became the dominant species on the planet once the humans have became extinct. They now live in tribal communities that, though still are packs, they are more advanced now and have ranks and tribelike virtues. 

The four Packs

The landmass known as the Kingdom of Lupoj is an island with four different biomes and four different packs who inhabit it. The four packs have their own customs, their own ways of doing things, and their own history though they come together as one living on the same island. Each pack is in need of an alpha and members currently, only Bloodmoon and Coldmoon has an alpha. All other packs are open to those who think they can roleplay alpha well, but you need to follow each pack's history and story line and incorporate it into your OC if you wish to play as the alpha of one of the packs.

•About Bloodmoon Pack

Backstory/History: Bloodmoon Pack is the oldest of all the packs, they have runned this land for generations, the pack was first formed by Shadow's great great grandfather's father, Darkmoon, and was passed down from father to son as the pack continued to grow. It is not unheard of for them to of passed it down to their daughter if they never had a son, but the thing with Shadow's family is males where vary common and females uncommon to be born from his bloodline, there for no one's first child in Shadow's family has been female yet. Edgy names are kind of a running joke in Shadow's family, but that is just how it is. Bloodmoon pack makes their territory in a forest known as ebony forest (The Oak Forest in the Map).

Pack Values: The wolves of Bloodmoon are very confident and powerful, all where trained to kill since birth and can more than hold their own in a fight, even the Omega is taught to fight in Bloodmoon. Though they are battle hardened wolves, they prefer peace over war and their leader would much prefer to just come to and agreement with a rival pack instead of risking his family, his pack, in a pack war. They are a fearless, confident, powerful, and well respected pack in the land and most know not to hurt one of their members unless you have a death wish, the wolves of Bloodmoon are very close and have a bond like none other, if you hurt one of their own, the whole pack will hurt you back.

Specialties: The wolves of Bloodmoon are highly skilled in combat though they prefer a peaceful existence. All pack members are taught to fight once they receive their pack rank from the alpha, even if they are Omega they are still taught basic self defense and combat. Though the Bloodmoon Pack reigns supreme in battle, they lack in other areas, hunting is not one of their favorite activities and hardly any other pack members who are not Delta or Hunter will hunt. Bloodmoon is also skilled in ambush attacks under nightfall, they are very stealthy and quick on their feet, no one ever seems to see them coming if they ambush an enemy.

Traditions: Bloodmoon pack has somewhat mixed traditions even though their alpha bloodline comes from purebred Timber Wolves, the rest of the pack is mixed in heritage and are of multiple different breeds of wolf. Though they have mixed traditions there are a few that only seem to be followed by Bloodmoon and no other pack in the area. They worship their ancestors and believe in the existence of only two devine forces a God and a Goddess, their belief system is heavily influenced by the religions Wicca which originated in England and Ancestral Worship known to be done in the old times of China and some other asian eastern countries. Every full moon they hold a ceremony for their God and Goddess and their ancestors where they will celebrate by doing chants, hunting as a pack with everyone (Which only the Delta and Hunters do normally), and various other ceremonial activities. Those from bloodmoon typically have dark red, black, or dark blue markings, sometimes natural and other times warpaint to resemble the pack more.

•About Coldmoon Pack

Backstory/History: Coldmoon Pack is a pack made up of a mix of different wolves, though their first Alpha was a purebred Arctic Wolf. The Coldmoon Pack made a name for them self when they beat Harvestmoon pack in it's prime when it had many members which is one of the land's most infamous pack. The Coldmoon pack has a peace pact with the Bloodmoon pack and they will aid each other in war should they need more help. the wolves of Coldmoon are strong, cunning, adaptive, and peaceful, they would prefer to make peace instead of war should they be threatened even though they are a hardy bunch of wolves and could hold their own. Coldmoon wolves make their territory in a place called silvershard flats (The place with Fir Trees in the map).

Pack Values: The Coldmoon wolves put family above everything else, they see pups as the most important thing to the pack since they are the future generation of pack members. Coldmoon pack would usually solve their problems peacefully as best they could, this does not make them weak however, quite the opposite since being strong is sometimes knowing when not to jump into the fire and fight. They are patient and try to remain allies or at least neutral with the other pack to avoid unnecessary risks and getting their pack members injured. The Coldmoon pack has a great family bond almost as well as Bloodmoon's bond with each other.

Specialties: Coldmoon wolves are masters at communication and are usually very persuasive, they are peaceful wolves who know the best way to solve an issue is simply by just talking most of the time instead of jumping at one another tooth and claw. The Coldmoon pack also has a history of honorable combat they have some wolves that are just as strong as some of Bloodmoon's though not as ruthless in combat as them, they run with finesse and elegance.

Traditions: The Coldmoon traditions and customs are rather strict, they demand their females be powerful yet feminine and their males to be honorable and brave, they are still somewhat stuck in the times of gender norms and expectations, yet they are a very nice pack of wolves and are a peaceful bunch. The Coldmoon pack's beliefs consist of things similar to strict catholic beliefs and they hold to their belief no matter what, they dare not question it. The Coldmoon pack also hold a gathering with Bloodmoon on the nights of a waxing crescent moon, in these events they simply chat, hunt together, play, and hangout, this is simply a part of their peace treaty and just to be friendly with one another since they are allies after all and should there be a war they would have to both join together with their packs and become one pack so it is good to keep a relationship with them. The wolves of Coldmoon usually have light blue, lavender, or white markings, sometimes they are born with them and other times it is war paint they use to resemble the pack.

About Bluemoon Pack

Backstory/History: Bluemoon pack is the youngest of the four packs, they still have much to learn from their more historical counterparts who share the land with them. Their alpha bloodline is a mix and is not pure like most alphas from other neighboring packs, they are rather looked down upon by the other packs since their alpha is basically a new comer as well as their whole pack. Bluemoon does not have any peace treaties with any other packs other than Coldmoon, Bloodmoon refused since the alpha stated to "put down roots and make a generation and them come talk to me" and Harvestmoon, well no one really likes them as they are a ruthless pack who are very careless and does not have the most accepted lifestyle.

Pack Values: Bluemoon has not yet laid down any specific pack values that they live by, though it is noted that they are close as a family and stick together even though their hierarchy is kind of shaky. Most of the Bluemoon wolves act like a group of childish friends more than a family or pack, their alphas and beta are the ones who are closer, this is one of the reasons that packs other than Coldmoon would not make an alliance with them, they do not seem serious enough as a pack to actually be considered one of the four packs by the other wolf packs in the area.

Specialties: The bluemoon pack has not made a name for themselves and has no noticable things they are good at, they somewhat behave more like the primitive wolf packs from centuries ago back when there were still humans on the planet. This pack would get their tail whipped in a fight against any of the other packs.

Traditions: The only known traditions of Bluemoon pack is that they have a pack hunt every full moon though that is all that is really seen from them. The Bluemoon pack is somewhat the odd ones out and is not as advanced and has no respect from other packs, Coldmoon only allied with them due to their make peace not war mindset and the fact that they are just nicer than most packs in the area. As far and religion goes, Bluemoon seems to worship nature though they are not of Wicca belief like Bloodmoon, because they don't believe in a divine force, they believe that plants have spirits and those spirits are those of the pack members who had died. The wolves of Bluemoon usually have markings that are aqua, teal, or purple, some are born with these marking colors and others use warpaint to resemble the pack so that others know what pack they are from as all do.

•About Harvestmoon Pack

Backstory/History: Harvestmoon pack's wolves are somewhat of the barbarian class, they are rather careless about the other packs and are quick to fight even if they will lose. Their first Alpha was a purebred European Wolf and went by the name of Achilles (Called himself that) though his true name was Flare, he had ruled his pack like a tyrant and had rather low IQ since he would fight with other wolves for no reason and would lose most of the time. The Harvestmoon pack is one that has a bad reputation for not behaving properly and also having no respect for others. One can only hope they will get a leader one day that will run the pack right and not act like a teenager on steroids, though sadly that day has not come yet for the pack and they continue to be led by abusive and disrespectful leaders, many of the pack members have left the pack in the past because they disliked how stuff was done there, these wolves typically migrated to Coldmoon or Bloodmoon as an alternative pack when they left Harvestmoon. Harvestmoon wolves make their home at a small volcanic area which no one really knows how they survive there.

Pack Values: Though the pack is rather barbaric at first glance they do have pack values as most established pack do. The wolves of Harvestmoon are ruthless in battle, bonded by blood and war, and have a rather questionable lifestyle. They are adaptive and strong, though they lack intelligence most of the time and seem to think the answer to everything is fighting, this is why their pack is so small, they are destroying their own existence behaving this way and not using their brains enough if they even have any.

Specialties: Harvestmoon wolves are ruthless in battle though they lack the cunning trait usually needed in this world now and days. They can and will fight to the death, but they get tired out easily as they worry more about physical strength than anything else. Other than their forceful way of fighting they really have no other specialties that are unique to their pack.

Traditions: Harvestmoon lacks in traditions and usually always is looking for blood. They have no long developed customs or traditions, they live by the motto "Fight or Die Trying" which is not a very safe way to think, since as strong as they are, they usually do in fact get killed easily in battle since they lack other skills that require mind or speed. Their religion is that of one written in blood as they worship a brutal god that demands blood sacrifices and burnings as offerings. These wolves will no doubt fall eventually since they lack compassion for other wolves and act so violently, but until that day they reside on the volcanic land of the Kingdom of Lupoj. Harvestmoon wolves typically have orange, yellow, or magenta markings, they can be born with them or used war paint for them to resemble the pack more.

Well that is that for the story and information if you wish to join the group and maybe be one of the alphas for the one of the other three packs in the rp then please feel free to go to our discord server and ask. Yes we use a discord server as our main place of office since the group actually started as an rp server on discord and then I thought it would be nice to bring the rp to feral heart since it would work perfectly for this type of rp! Anyways have a nice day/night and please refer to the links below for other information! Goodbye for now (OwO)/

Other information:

•About the Map and Where to Download it

•Kingdom of Lupoj Original Discord Server

« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:27:28 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Lupoj RP Group (Accepting Members!)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 11:59:31 am »
Urgent Notice!

Someone has copied Kingdom of Lupoj and made a group by the name of "Kingdom of Lupoj" with our group being called "Kindom of Lupoj Offical RP" even though I know a mistake of using the same name could be possible, which I would be okay with, the part that makes me assume they are copying/stealing is because for one they have in their bio to "Ignore the copies that say Official Group" and two they have no members whatsoever not even tags last I checked, the only one in the group is one person which is most likely the copied groups owner.

They also have no advertisement post nor did they seem to come to light working in building their group until after I had been advertising my own for the past few days. I have a feeling this person may of been a former discord server user since as I stated our group originated on discord or something. Someone on DeviantArt is who told me that they seen someone advertising a group by the same name, I have never seen nor heard of any other groups with the same as ours not even on other games that are used for rp, until now. So please keep your eyes opened, it is not right to steal people's ideas. Don't fall for this game they are playing, I have contacted the staff and hopefully there is something that can be done about this. So I am just notifying everyone of this, this was one of my concerns involving bringing this more private rp idea to the public and making it a FH rp.

I won't care if they just have the same name but if they have stolen the story that me and my good friends on discord worked hard to come up with, then they are no good and really need to rethink their actions, it is also wrong that they are claiming that they are the original group when in fact they are not. I was worried about this happening when I first thought about bringing this to FH and of course I was right to worry, but let's just hope that this can be settled and whatever the person's problem is that they are trying to copy our group, they can get over it since it is not good to be a thief. If you actually team up with some friends and put your imagination to work, who knows what you can come up with, so why steal someone else's ideas instead of coming up with your own. I personally would of helped this person make their own unique group if they would of asked, but no they instead decided to steal the idea and then act like they came up with it and our group is the fraud, not theirs, which is utter bull.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 12:51:07 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 10:07:02 pm »
The other group will never stop lying about who the true owner of this is, it is rather unfortunate since they have basically just stole something and claimed it is their own, something that I and others worked hard to come up with. I can not express how upset this makes me, but I suppose the lesson here is don't share stuff online unless you have a copyright policy to go with it. People like this will always be ignorant jerks and who knows when they will get what they deserve, but I suppose I must stop trying to fight so hard to prove who the group owner is since either way the moderators can't do anything about a story that someone has written and then someone else has stolen out of ignorance. In my opinion this technically could be considered harassment, just not direct harassment. It would of been vary simple for them to just come up with their own material, but the truth is their motives for doing what they did was not pure. I don't care anymore I suppose since they got what they wanted, just know that we were always the original and this person is lying, join their stolen rp story if you wish, but just keep this in mind.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 10:12:08 pm »
We know you are the original owner, due to the post date.

Anything after that featuring Kingdom of Lupoj, like an new RP post that isnt yours is fake.

Hope that person stops stealing your stoof!
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!