Author Topic: Am I doing this right?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Am I doing this right?
« on: January 20, 2014, 05:40:50 pm »
   Okay so right now you really don't have to pay attention... Because I'm trying to mess with the buttons and see what happens. When I press the bold button this pops up: [ b ][/ b ]  Is that suppose to happen? Or is it some text glitch? Let me try pressing it again... Alright I pressed it and my text probably looks bold to you so I look like an idiot don't I?
If not then I need some help. When I press the add image button this appears... [ img ][/ img ] Okay I though I was suppost to imput my image in here somehow?... And I added my profile picture at my profile home BUT IT WONT SHOW UP!? D':<
What am I doing wrong!? And I would love to add a picture to my signature but it wont work either. How do I add a picture please someone explain or direct me to a form that has my answer because I seem like an idiot right now don't I? XD
UPDATE: Don't read me because I'm an idiot and I was directed to the answer of my problems! XD lets see now lets do some bold words... I am a derp! So don't reply to this XD
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:48:00 pm by MaggamiaTV »