Help & Guidance > Game Help

Please Download The Latest Patch

<< < (19/20) > >>

Avani:

--- Quote from: SoyThot on March 01, 2022, 01:14:43 am ---Hey! Anyone able to give me a hand? The patch isn't going through for me at all for some reason, any ideas?

--- End quote ---

Hi! Are you having issues downloading the patch from the website?
Or are you perhaps still getting a message in-game saying you need the lastest patch?
With more details, we will be sure to help get you back in-game! c:

arilioness:
When i try to download it, my computer says it's not protected and it could be risky to download r smthing

D-ead7Dog:

--- Quote from: arilioness on March 11, 2022, 09:01:19 pm ---When i try to download it, my computer says it's not protected and it could be risky to download r smthing

--- End quote ---

it says that but it's safe to download.

londynsky:
The link, or the download won't work... What I mean is when I click the instant download, it just brings it to a white tab for a second, and then closes. When I just click the other download button, it just makes my computer's reload button not load.

Avani:

--- Quote from: londynsky on March 31, 2022, 08:01:44 pm ---The link, or the download won't work... What I mean is when I click the instant download, it just brings it to a white tab for a second, and then closes. When I just click the other download button, it just makes my computer's reload button not load.

--- End quote ---

The direct link seems to be broken for many, including me.
Are you able to download from google drive instead?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gXvgzadOoOXNqFfaXWHfEUJ6PeZNwU4R/view?usp=sharing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version