Help & Guidance > Game Help

cant log in on play game tab

(1/4) > >>

lihua:
hi, im trying to log in to play, but it wont open to the page i need to keep open. my login is all correct, im using the same autofill details that ive always used, but doesnt seem to do anything all the sudden. anyone know what to do?

BloodWinsAll:
Hey there!

In case your link page doesn't seem to be working, here is a direct link to that page: https://feral-heart.com/login/1/index.php

Could you clarify what you mean by the page doesn't seem to do anything. Does it refresh to a blank login screen, does it say "done" underneath? Have you tried manually typing in your username and password instead of using the autofill details?

lihua:

--- Quote from: BloodWinsAll on May 01, 2023, 04:05:39 pm --- Hey there!

In case your link page doesn't seem to be working, here is a direct link to that page: https://feral-heart.com/login/1/index.php

Could you clarify what you mean by the page doesn't seem to do anything. Does it refresh to a blank login screen, does it say "done" underneath? Have you tried manually typing in your username and password instead of using the autofill details?

--- End quote ---

hi! im so sorry for the late reply, life got super busy and i completely forgot about this ahhh. I do still seem to be having the same problem though. Basically I can get onto the page you linked and try logging in, but when I press "log in" it just looks like it reloads or something?
Nothing about the page changes, it just looks exactly like if I pressed reload. The "Login here to enter the game" is still there and everything. Tried manually typing it in but didn't work either.

toonanimals317:
Are you getting any notification at all or using an antivirus or firewall that may be blocking the page from changing? I know on my end there's a lot of ads that pop up once I log in!

Or does it look EXACTLY the same but with a little 'done' underneath where you entered your username and password? That usually means you entered something wrong/there's a typo in either your username or password!

lihua:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 16, 2023, 11:56:35 pm ---Are you getting any notification at all or using an antivirus or firewall that may be blocking the page from changing? I know on my end there's a lot of ads that pop up once I log in!

Or does it look EXACTLY the same but with a little 'done' underneath where you entered your username and password? That usually means you entered something wrong/there's a typo in either your username or password!

--- End quote ---

nope, the same login i put in works to get me logged in on other parts of the site, just not that one page i need. shouldn't be an antivirus or firewall either, so im not sure :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version