Help & Guidance > Game Help

cant log in on play game tab

<< < (4/4)

Sincerest:
posting this here just in case -- i'm a Mac user and am having the exact same issue, the game (or moreso the login tab) was completely fine a few days ago and then just suddenly went out on my end- ??

-im using Chrome
-i cleared my cache + cookies multiple times
-logging in on a different device doesnt work
-my info/login is fine since it works on the actual FH page/dashboard(??)
-ive reset my wifi as well

im not sure what to do,, this wouldnt be a big deal to me if i didnt have something super important to do ingame with friends, but im just getting kinda,, i dunno- hoping its fixed soon- ;-;

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: Sincerest on June 02, 2023, 04:30:03 am ---posting this here just in case -- i'm a Mac user and am having the exact same issue, the game (or moreso the login tab) was completely fine a few days ago and then just suddenly went out on my end- ??

-im using Chrome

im not sure what to do,, this wouldnt be a big deal to me if i didnt have something super important to do ingame with friends, but im just getting kinda,, i dunno- hoping its fixed soon- ;-;

--- End quote ---

VERY bizarre, seems like perhaps you two are now having the same issue? Usually I would recommend making your own help thread, but since it's likely the same issue...

Do you have any sort of adblocker on? Have you tried using Firefox instead of Chrome?

I unfortunately don't use a Mac so I'm not sure if I can help much further.

Sincerest:
Right?? It's SO weird!! I've been using Feral Heart on my Macbook ever since I got it -- so roughly 3+ years ago, and have never encountered this problem!

I tried turning ON an adblocker just to see if that could've been the issue, but the page just did what it was supposed to, so the.. 'you're running an ad blocker! turn it off to access!' thing. So I turned off the blocker, tried to log in to the Play Game tab -- and the login box did the exact same thing it's been doing.

Are you a Windows user Toon-? I always see the '_ players are online' above, so maybe my issue is just a Mac thing?

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: Sincerest on June 02, 2023, 04:30:03 am ---posting this here just in case -- i'm a Mac user and am having the exact same issue, the game (or moreso the login tab) was completely fine a few days ago and then just suddenly went out on my end- ??

-im using Chrome

--- End quote ---

Again, I would recommend your own thread as it seems the OP may or may not be using a mac out of personal preference. (although my recommendations come as a Mac user for the game. These can apply to any computer)

Make sure that this setting is on if you're using chrome. Also to clarify on both ends you're not seeing the "done" underneath, yes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version