Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Will feralheart be alive again?

(1/1)

Dentrimental:
I heard about some sort of update plan going on that apparently will bring back feralhearts player base or something, im so curious on what will happen and aaaa I had to make one of these topic thingies can someone tell me whats going on 😳
I also recently joined back into playing feralheart again so im excited hehe

toonanimals317:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Yes, an update has been hinted at quite a few times, and I’m very excited to see it! Whether or not it will bring back the player base, only time will tell! I can imagine it will at least bring back some players, but I definitely hope that it will bring back more than expected!

Dentrimental:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 20, 2023, 04:44:26 pm ---Welcome back to FeralHeart! Yes, an update has been hinted at quite a few times, and I’m very excited to see it! Whether or not it will bring back the player base, only time will tell! I can imagine it will at least bring back some players, but I definitely hope that it will bring back more than expected!

--- End quote ---
mhm me too bro me too. I hope it could possible even be some sort of map update, that would be epic

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: Dentrimental on May 20, 2023, 11:00:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 20, 2023, 04:44:26 pm ---Welcome back to FeralHeart! Yes, an update has been hinted at quite a few times, and I’m very excited to see it! Whether or not it will bring back the player base, only time will tell! I can imagine it will at least bring back some players, but I definitely hope that it will bring back more than expected!

--- End quote ---
mhm me too bro me too. I hope it could possible even be some sort of map update, that would be epic

--- End quote ---

;) I believe that's one of the main things being hinted at, but we'll just have to wait and see!

Dentrimental:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 20, 2023, 11:43:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dentrimental on May 20, 2023, 11:00:45 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

;) I believe that's one of the main things being hinted at, but we'll just have to wait and see!

--- End quote ---

oooh thats crazy :oo cant wait to find out :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version