FeralHeart Roleplay > Animal & Non Human Roleplays

.:Rothaw:. (Deer Role-Play, Accepting)

(1/11) > >>

LuinLasse:
Rothaw
The Story of the Deer
Long ago, before human reign over the Earth, there was a time ruled by no creature. The land was merciless as well as giving. It was survival of the fittest.

A land known as Rothaw by the deer who inhabit it gave life to them. Legends surrounded the place, encasing it with a mysterious shell that was impossible to unveil. Humans, the future 'Rulers of the Earth', rarely set foot in the land. Its myths kept them out, warning of danger and giving the land a foreboding feel to any human.

But the deer thrived. Three species claimed territory: The Red, The White-Tailed, and The Roe.

How will your life as a deer unfold?

LuinLasse:
Rules

Keep it realistic. No random sparkle-stag or a doe who can see the future. You get the point. REALISTIC.

One of the only unrealistic things is how these deer are allowed to mate for life. In real life, most live solitary lives and just come together at the rut, which is in fall. Do what you want.

All pictures must be of real deer. No cartoon deer.

Cussing is not allowed. Deer wouldn't know all those words anyways.

Keep the mating scenes down to a minimum. We don't want to know exactly what you did.

Birthing scenes are allowed, but don't go into extreme detail that could gross some people out. You are allowed to mention the cleaning process of the fawn, though, since I find that it adds to the realistic-ness.

Gestation lasts for one real-life week. No magically having a fawn.

There are only three types of deer you can be, and that is Red, White-Tailed, or Roe. This will cut down on the annoying mess of multiple species.

No power-playing, or having perfect characters. That is extremely annoying, and I will warn you if I think your character is 'too perfect'.

Try to make more than one character. At least 3, if you're comfortable with that many. 2 is fine.

Don't overload us with does! UGH! That makes me so mad when there's only females, and then one male or something. Then all the females expect the male to come to them and fawn - pardon the pun - over them.

If you read all the rules, put 'Marshmallow Antlers' somewhere in your application.

This is a 99% literate roleplay! That means you can make the honest mistake of misspelling something, but you can't type like this "she ws an egstremley beutifal doe with bryt brownn eys" or whatever.

You may kill your own characters, but don't start acting out these dramatic deaths or injuries just to get attention.

Yes, drama is welcome to keep the rp going, but don't grab all the attention by constantly getting chased by wolves or seeing humans, etc. Your deer isn't more special than the rest.

Don't make predator characters like wolves or cougars. You may NPC roleplay them, but you can't actually make the character.

Your stag can't have 500 points on his antlers! And does of these species don't have antlers at all. In this rp, the most points allowed is 12 on each antler, and most don't have that, especially young ones. The average here is about 6 on each antler.

Not everyone can have an albino or piebald deer. That just makes it annoyingly common.

Have fun!

LuinLasse:
Application
Please set it up how I have on the example format!
Forum User: What's your forum username?
Image/Description- The image is preferred, but if it's impossible, do your best with a description.
Name- What is your character's name?
Gender- Is it a stag or a doe?
Species- Which is it? Red, White-Tailed, or Roe?
Age- Fawn, Juvenile, Young Adult, Adult, Elder, or Ancient
Personality- How does your character act? (I don't require a ton of sentences, but be descriptive!)
Strengths- What are your character's strengths?
Weaknesses- What are you character's weaknesses?
Crush/Mate- Crush?/Mate? (in this rp, your deer is allowed to mate for life if they choose to)
Offspring- Any offspring? If so, list them like this: Name/Gender/Alive or Deceased
Other- Anything extra

Forum User:
Image/Description-
Name-
Gender-
Species-
Age-
Personality-
Strengths-
Weaknesses-
Crush/Mate-
Offspring-
Other-

Learn about each species of deer at these links:
Red Deer
White Tailed Deer
Roe Deer
Yay for Wikipedia!

LuinLasse:

Wolfie_Lover:
Forum User: Emo_Gir
Image/Description: (I'm too lazy to put the pic, so Imma use a link. If that's ok. If not, then I'll put the pic.)
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=White-tail+doe&view=detail&id=6B4E7763CBB168723AC3F7B9E0549BDAF2489CEC&first=71
Name: Kiay (I'm starting to really like this name. o3o)
Species: White-tail
Personality: Kiay is a very boundfull doe. She is also very trouble making. She's the kind of doe that usually has a 'smile' on her face, pretty much meaning she's hard to make upset. She's aslo very smart for her age.
Strengths: Happiness, and intelligence.
Weaknesses: Swimming, and listening.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: N/A
'Marshmallow Antlers'

Forum User: Emo_Gir
Image/Description:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Roe+deer&view=detail&id=D312121FD4BF5AD97F91FA7B828B9069320B42D7&qpvt=Roe+deer
Name: Kodiac
Species: Roe
Personality: He's a very... Jock-like animal, and will do anything just to get the attention of hinds/does. He's more mature then Tavish, but still very childish. He can hardly take jokes from the other stags.
Strengths: Speed... Eeyup, only speed. o3o
Weaknesses: Intelligance, Fighting, and... Well, pretty much just those.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: N/A
'Marshmallow Antlers'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version