Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 71940 times)

Tiacat

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:13 pm »
It would be really great if there is a way to pay with your mobile. I have lots of money on my mobile, wondering when I will be able to spend it all.  ;D

But the question stays. How?

12dollars

« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2011, 12:59:17 pm »
Yeah, I almost never use my mobile, but would the preset prices just be 3-4 $ for it to be permanent, or would it have to be monthly/yearly continues payment?

TealSkeletore

« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2011, 01:08:19 pm »
Have you ever played Runescape? You can get membership by texting them.

KisaCrescent

« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2011, 01:37:05 pm »
if its gonna be 3 - 4 dollars i can have my mom rummage that up from meh bank her self, and btw ppl shouldn't b getting mad at any post's i been making i've noticed comments here not naming but saying things against "fairness" .-. no need to be so rude. and i'm not gonna read threw this hole thing cuz it probably make me fall asleep, me and moonshade just want to know if preset's are gonna be a one time thing or a monthly thing or a yearly thing.

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2011, 01:51:23 pm »
I'm willing to pay for them. My parents would probablly say no, but i'd find a way to make it work.
But the question is how?
There are a lot of youngsters on FH, and some people just don't want to go through the trouble of making a paypal account.
There would have to be some sort of system where we could simply send the money to.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

KisaCrescent

« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2011, 02:07:51 pm »
i agree with Kennedi. so many of u guys have been bickering about preset's *including my self* that we've left out the question is how exactly are we gonna pay for this?

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2011, 03:03:50 pm »
The Paymethod is not choosed yet, because it will need lots of Organisation and we have to look first how the Preset System will worked, cause that is not done yet. So please dont ask how to pay, its not decidet yet.

For the safety of the Prests, no, if someone stole your Texrures, we only can tell them to not use them, but other than that, we cant do anything about it.

Well, you all know now Server Prests are expensive for the Server. But you would pay just arround 3 - 4 Bucks.

Presetfiles will be able to get saved from stealing Textures.

Paymentsystem and Preset System for the Server is not been decidet / done.

So for now, the Thread gets closed until we have further Information. Please dont open new Threads regarding the Presetsystem and/or payment of them, nor how the Files will been saved. Those Threads will get locked.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2011, 12:10:31 am »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Coyena

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2011, 09:11:41 pm »
I would be willing to pay for this. Paypal is always an awesome option, its quick, reliable, and easy to set up.

emmajo

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2011, 07:21:02 pm »
sowe this game are not free enimore:C