Author Topic: Game won't let me log in  (Read 840 times)

Offline RohRohji

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game won't let me log in
« on: April 02, 2022, 04:51:49 pm »
I finally visited the site when registration was open and I just made an account yesterday. I can log into the website just fine and have already activated my account (I can access the user panel with no problem), but no matter what I do the game always says "incorrect username or password." and I don't see an option anywhere on the site or in the game to change my password.

I've tried spelling my username differently incase that was the problem (rohrohji vs RohRohji) but still it just said it was wrong. I thought maybe the servers just hadn't registered/recognized my profile yet or something? idk but I've been trying to play for a day now (trying to log in every hour for like 8 hours yesterday) with no luck :( and I did log into the web browser page that you're supposed to keep open and that didn't change anything.

Does anyone know what could cause this and any fixes? or a way to reset my password and try again (I haven't forgotten it or anything, and again the website works perfectly fine and lets me log in so I do know what my password is. I even checked my google profile to make sure I wasn't misspelling it in the game log-in).

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Game won't let me log in
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 10:57:47 am »
Hiii! I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your password.
The new registration system does come with some bugs.

I suggest resetting the password through here: https://feral-heart.com/pwdreset/
Keep in mind that the numpad does not work and that the password will be capital sensitive.

Let me know how it goes!
We will get you in-game c: