Author Topic: Help Playing the Game  (Read 827 times)

Offline LittleSweetBee20

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help Playing the Game
« on: April 23, 2023, 10:26:31 pm »
hello i have some questions about how to play the actual game. because when i press play game it just sends me to "you must keep this page open while you play" but all i want to do is play and its not letting me? i'm very confused so if you could help me with this please reply back thanks<3

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Help Playing the Game
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 11:29:40 am »
Did you download the game too?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 02:34:21 am »
You will need to download the actual game to your computer to play it. The login page is strictly to actually be able to log into the game that you download.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2023, 07:21:31 am »
As said above, you will have to download the game in order to play it; FeralHeart is not a browser game.

You would have to download the game from the Download Page and then download the hot fix .exe and install it correctly, however to save you from that headache you can just download a zip file I put together that already has everything.

First download this zip file: Linkie

After downloading that, you need to extract everything in that zip folder (the entire FeralHeart folder) onto your desktop (or anywhere you prefer). You can simply to that by just clicking and dragging it to your desktop/wherever you want.

After that, simply open the FeralHeart folder and open the FeralHeart.exe and the game should start up just fine.

Now you should be able to play the game. Be sure to be logged into the Play Game tab as well; it's needed in order for you to connect to the game's server.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, concerns or issues along the way, play by all means ask away~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort