Author Topic: cant log in on play game tab  (Read 2245 times)

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
Re: cant log in on play game tab
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 09:15:23 am »
Very late response on this. Apologies!

You could also try clearing your catch and cookies. Sometimes that can prevent you from logging into it.

its ok! i tried this too but didn't work either. looks like i can log on in different devices but just not on my pc. which is unfortunately the only place i can play on ;;

You can login on the tab on any device and you should still be able to login on your computer! It doesn't matter where the login tab is open, as long as it is logged in and open somewhere.

yeah this doesn't seem to work for me^^ i tried it on multiple devices but i can't login on the actual game even when i keep it open on my phone or laptop (its like as if i dont have the login tab open)

he/him

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 10:59:06 pm »

You could also try clearing your catch and cookies. Sometimes that can prevent you from logging into it.

its ok! i tried this too but didn't work either. looks like i can log on in different devices but just not on my pc. which is unfortunately the only place i can play on ;;

You can login on the tab on any device and you should still be able to login on your computer! It doesn't matter where the login tab is open, as long as it is logged in and open somewhere.

yeah this doesn't seem to work for me^^ i tried it on multiple devices but i can't login on the actual game even when i keep it open on my phone or laptop (its like as if i dont have the login tab open)

Are you unable to play the game on your laptop? What type of laptop do you have if you don't mind me asking?

What exactly is happening when you try to log into the game but have the play game tab open on your phone or laptop? Is it saying it can't connect to the front server? Sometimes it does that to me too, but if I try to log in a few more times it works.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline lihua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dwayne johnson dwayne johnson
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2023, 11:34:46 pm »

Are you unable to play the game on your laptop? What type of laptop do you have if you don't mind me asking?

What exactly is happening when you try to log into the game but have the play game tab open on your phone or laptop? Is it saying it can't connect to the front server? Sometimes it does that to me too, but if I try to log in a few more times it works.

it's a macbook, i used to play feralheart on there but i can't anymore due to work/class reasons. it just says i can't connect to the front server yeah. i've tried a fair bit over the past few days but it just doesn't look like it's recognising that i have the play game tab open. i can keep trying though?

he/him

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2023, 11:42:57 pm »
While the play game tab is open and logged in, try to log in at least three times-- if it's still not working, make sure both devices are connected to the same network, I'm not sure what else could be causing the problem!

My Presets!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2023, 01:47:24 am »

Do you perhaps have a private/incognito browser you are using? Or are you using safari? Safari is-- not really a browser its something else. I suggest using chrome or firefox?

I have a mac so it should work, however I've never gotten it to work with an alternate device before, which leads me to suspect its the browser.

Offline Sincerest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fractal, how the pattern repeats itself!
    • wondersofyears
    • wondersofyears
    • View Profile
    • My art instagram!
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2023, 04:30:03 am »
posting this here just in case -- i'm a Mac user and am having the exact same issue, the game (or moreso the login tab) was completely fine a few days ago and then just suddenly went out on my end- ??

-im using Chrome
-i cleared my cache + cookies multiple times
-logging in on a different device doesnt work
-my info/login is fine since it works on the actual FH page/dashboard(??)
-ive reset my wifi as well

im not sure what to do,, this wouldnt be a big deal to me if i didnt have something super important to do ingame with friends, but im just getting kinda,, i dunno- hoping its fixed soon- ;-;
You could be my compass, teach me how to read these broken lines.
Bio (wip)| My works (wip)
✦✦✦

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2023, 04:17:51 am »
posting this here just in case -- i'm a Mac user and am having the exact same issue, the game (or moreso the login tab) was completely fine a few days ago and then just suddenly went out on my end- ??

-im using Chrome

im not sure what to do,, this wouldnt be a big deal to me if i didnt have something super important to do ingame with friends, but im just getting kinda,, i dunno- hoping its fixed soon- ;-;

VERY bizarre, seems like perhaps you two are now having the same issue? Usually I would recommend making your own help thread, but since it's likely the same issue...

Do you have any sort of adblocker on? Have you tried using Firefox instead of Chrome?

I unfortunately don't use a Mac so I'm not sure if I can help much further.

My Presets!

Offline Sincerest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fractal, how the pattern repeats itself!
    • wondersofyears
    • wondersofyears
    • View Profile
    • My art instagram!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2023, 07:37:09 pm »
Right?? It's SO weird!! I've been using Feral Heart on my Macbook ever since I got it -- so roughly 3+ years ago, and have never encountered this problem!

I tried turning ON an adblocker just to see if that could've been the issue, but the page just did what it was supposed to, so the.. 'you're running an ad blocker! turn it off to access!' thing. So I turned off the blocker, tried to log in to the Play Game tab -- and the login box did the exact same thing it's been doing.

Are you a Windows user Toon-? I always see the '_ players are online' above, so maybe my issue is just a Mac thing?
You could be my compass, teach me how to read these broken lines.
Bio (wip)| My works (wip)
✦✦✦

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2023, 03:08:43 am »

-im using Chrome

Again, I would recommend your own thread as it seems the OP may or may not be using a mac out of personal preference. (although my recommendations come as a Mac user for the game. These can apply to any computer)

Make sure that this setting is on if you're using chrome. Also to clarify on both ends you're not seeing the "done" underneath, yes?