Author Topic: Interesting Topics  (Read 4226 times)

SpicyDirt

Interesting Topics
« on: May 21, 2020, 06:11:16 pm »
I do apologize if this is not really in the right place!

I am looking for some interesting FH-related topics that you guys have to talk about on the radio show! This can be anything from specific things you'd like to see implemented into the game, a specific time in FH history, or anything else FeralHeart related!

There are a few things that I will not be accepting on this post. This includes, "The death of Harambe," the past staff changes, and majorly controversial topics. This radio show is supposed to be fun and light-hearted.

Link to the radio show here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68344.0
(Also if you'd like any art featured on the stream please send it to either the above post or through DMs!)

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Topics
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 07:04:14 pm »
You would add discussion about forum ranks and some new game ideas wrote on forum. People who don't use forum would enjoy to hear ideas and answers. What you think about that?
On new account Aiiokia

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 07:15:00 pm »
You would add discussion about forum ranks and some new game ideas wrote on forum. People who don't use forum would enjoy to hear ideas and answers. What you think about that?

I have a few of the forum ideas listed out to talk about - but I will definitely add in the new ranks and the death of the old people ranks! Do you have any specific new game ideas that you'd like to see or were you talking about just in general?

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 07:50:09 pm »
Okay!~ Here are some of my ideas:
- Talking about the evolution of FH. How It started, things that happened and what we have now with the update and everything.
- Items and markings(what most people use) or some random cool ones.
- The new forum titles
- Feralheart videos such as music videos, etc.
- How can we revive feralheart?

Siggy by danysaurus

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 08:25:58 pm »
Okay!~ Here are some of my ideas:
- Talking about the evolution of FH. How It started, things that happened and what we have now with the update and everything.
- Items and markings(what most people use) or some random cool ones.
- The new forum titles
- Feralheart videos such as music videos, etc.
- How can we revive feralheart?
Taken in and added to the list! c:

Offline RenX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆
    • @bennytendies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 10:48:56 pm »
Hey there! I'm a returning player, and I think it would be really cool if the radio show could cover the culture of "old" FH, like from when the original maps were still around. I find myself missing that time a lot, from the melting pot of people in Bonfire to the constant congregation at Stone Bridge, so a little bit reminiscing would be nice for the older players! As an added thing, maybe y'all could also compare the culture between old and new FH :'D Not that new FH is worse or anything, I just think it could be interesting!

Sorry if that was a lot, good luck with the radio show!
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐗#𝟓𝟔𝟔𝟐 | 𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐢𝐦

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 10:55:31 pm »
Hey there! I'm a returning player, and I think it would be really cool if the radio show could cover the culture of "old" FH, like from when the original maps were still around. I find myself missing that time a lot, from the melting pot of people in Bonfire to the constant congregation at Stone Bridge, so a little bit reminiscing would be nice for the older players! As an added thing, maybe y'all could also compare the culture between old and new FH :'D Not that new FH is worse or anything, I just think it could be interesting!

Sorry if that was a lot, good luck with the radio show!

I'm actually planning this a little bit for the next stream! I plan on talking about General Chat and the old maps vs. the new maps! If there are any other aspects of the old FH that you'd like for me to hit on then I'd be more than happy to. :)

Welcome back to the game too!

Offline RenX

• Curious Wanderer
    • @bennytendies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 11:06:57 pm »
Oh, that's lovely to hear! When I think of old FH, so much comes back honestly. There were TLK roleplays of course, as well as the frequent adoption/mate centers :'D I still join those whenever I see them at TG just for the nostalgia, but it honestly isn't the same.

One of my favorite things about old Bonfire though was all the different roleplay groups there! A lot of them didn't last very long, but I really miss seeing all the horse, deer, gazelle, and even macaw roleplays that were floating around ;uuu; In old Ficho, there were also such a chill atmosphere. There were a few canine roleplays that were kind of cringe and edgy, but weren't we all back then lol. The pokemon, Creepypasta, Ficho was honestly the ultimate v i b e z o n e in my opinion :'>

Thank you!!
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐗#𝟓𝟔𝟔𝟐 | 𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐢𝐦

SpicyDirt

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2020, 11:14:11 pm »
Oh, that's lovely to hear! When I think of old FH, so much comes back honestly. There were TLK roleplays of course, as well as the frequent adoption/mate centers :'D I still join those whenever I see them at TG just for the nostalgia, but it honestly isn't the same.

One of my favorite things about old Bonfire though was all the different roleplay groups there! A lot of them didn't last very long, but I really miss seeing all the horse, deer, gazelle, and even macaw roleplays that were floating around ;uuu; In old Ficho, there were also such a chill atmosphere. There were a few canine roleplays that were kind of cringe and edgy, but weren't we all back then lol. The pokemon, Creepypasta, Ficho was honestly the ultimate v i b e z o n e in my opinion :'>

Thank you!!

I can easy talk about the old FH roleplay groups and which ones were super interesting (the creepypasta rpers in the caves, TLK in Bonfire, Horses in Bonfire, oceanic animals in Atlantis, etc.) Thank you for these ideas!

Offline RenX

• Curious Wanderer
    • @bennytendies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 02:08:08 am »
No problem, thank you for hosting the radio! :'D
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐗#𝟓𝟔𝟔𝟐 | 𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐢𝐦