Author Topic: 1.13 fh.  (Read 7459 times)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: 1.13 fh.
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 12:55:27 pm »
I like FH how it is, the maps are so much better, especially for rp

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 03:29:30 pm »
d i d   i   a s k  ._.

great now i feel like i was rude =_=
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 03:49:27 pm »
d i d   i   a s k  ._.

great now i feel like i was rude =_=

Even if you prefer the 1.13 aka “old maps” there’s no reason to come off that way to someone who expresses a different opinion or liking to the newer maps. Given that this is a discussion topic you’re going to get people replying with their own opinions. Sometimes those opinions will not match your own, but that doesn’t mean they’re not relevant to the discussion. I think I’ve told you a few times now to please mind your tone and how you come across to others on your topics. Regardless if you asked directly or not the opinion expressed is still on par with the topic here. 

Laarikin

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 05:19:52 pm »
I like the newer maps as they contain more and look far better than the old maps, though bringing the old maps will not bring back old memories and it is not guaranteed that the old community will return either. The past is in the past now, all we can do now is look to the future and hope. The only thing bringing the old maps back would do is give a nostalgic feeling to older players and that's it. Don't get me wrong, I miss the old maps too, but I'm also quite happy with the newer ones as well. All we can do now is make suggestions to improve what we have and hope for the best.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2020, 05:34:42 pm »
I like the newer maps as they contain more and look far better than the old maps, though bringing the old maps will not bring back old memories and it is not guaranteed that the old community will return either. The past is in the past now, all we can do now is look to the future and hope. The only thing bringing the old maps back would do is give a nostalgic feeling to older players and that's it. Don't get me wrong, I miss the old maps too, but I'm also quite happy with the newer ones as well. All we can do now is make suggestions to improve what we have and hope for the best.
Complete agree with you. I'm just more lost here, because I joined in October 2019 (or somethin' around) and I haven't any memories. Old maps I know only from stories and downloaded ones. Have an idea how we can make maps... like somethin' between. I'll post it when I'll be ready.

Going back to the topic - old maps are awesome, but for example on Zama Grotto. Or Kiwimbi Beach. Or Cape of Distant Worlds. Or unused pretty parts of The Grounds. Or any another world. We need to be more active. Random, sick, crazy, fulled with rainbow bubbles - or not - dance lines. Talking about lasagna on local in TG. Exploring. Do you met anyone ever in Zama Grotto? So you see. Maybe try to be happy for we have already - old maps you can download, music is on YouTube. Look also on our luck. Almost every IT server is dead. FH will reach 10 years soon. And still we can meet many players ^^
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 05:47:08 pm »
i feel like everyone is not stamping on me as i said that i never asked if u hated the maps or not ._.

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 12:26:03 am »
I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately there’s nothing anyone can do to bring the old maps back. Threads like these pop up once a month at least, and the staff know that people disliked the 2016 update, they’ve dealt with the backlash for over 4 years now. I know you’re upset, a lot of users are, but things evolve and nothing ever stays the same. I’m personally grateful that FH is still up and running.

Also there’s the old maps you can download, so not all is lost.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:18:05 am by LadySigyn »

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 12:46:59 am »
Hi! I actually made the new bonfire in FHU. and I totally agree that it's so sad we don't have that original nostalgic feel. But I think that if we released everything with no changes whatsoever, people would get their nostalgia feel but once that feeling has passed, they would be left quite... Bored? ....

I've always been nostalgic for the original FH, but I think this is a really, really good point. I appreciate the idea of taking the old maps and improving on them, like building a new Bonfire Island with the original as inspiration [i haven't seen those screenshots yet, but based on above descriptions]!! But even as someone who loves the old FH, I don't think just bringing back the old maps is gonna revive the old FH. It's a time gone by of good memories, but it's good to see people working to give FH a future!

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2020, 07:03:53 am »
sigyn, i know there are old maps. but they are never the same. ive had the old maps since may, but they r so empty now.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2020, 07:31:01 am »