Author Topic: Is the game dying?  (Read 7813 times)

Offline MagmaPool

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Is the game dying?
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2020, 02:01:52 am »
Thought mister lkd lost everything in a computer crash. I'm sure the dude stole the code when working here. Nobody anywhere has been able to get ahold of lkd, so how come this xspirit dude is so special in contacting him? Seems farfetched to me, and a little too convenient.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2020, 05:40:16 am »
Thought mister lkd lost everything in a computer crash. I'm sure the dude stole the code when working here. Nobody anywhere has been able to get ahold of lkd, so how come this xspirit dude is so special in contacting him? Seems farfetched to me, and a little too convenient.

Not stolen. Not lost.
There is a thread on the FeralHeart Unleashed (idk why people have suddenly decided to name it Feral Unleashed instead) explaining with evidence that it is not stolen. Literal screenshots of the conversation between the two and KovuLKD agreeing to hand over the source code.
I think before we start making assumptions like this, we do our research. Rumours spread like wildfire and can seriously hurt people, keep that in mind.
You should take a look at that thread for yourself before jumping down someone's throat.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline MagmaPool

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2020, 06:20:37 am »
I've seen the screen shots. They don't look convincing. I'm sure you're well award that it would be extremely easy to make a new email and talk with yourself. Again, it all just seems a little too convenient. After all these years, all of a sudden, just for this one fella, he is contactable. And only that dude had been able to contact him. I'm pretty sure that he isn't the real LKD. I'm 100% sure he would be able to prove who he is, and not by just handing over source code that could very easily be obtained through other means. Be it through 3rd hand, if I'm aware Redeye or close to had a copy, or ripped, or even stolen himself considering the guy worked with the code.
You should not assume I haven't seen the thread myself before jumping down my throat.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 06:28:13 am by MagmaPool »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 11:00:41 am »
If you cannot look at the evidence as evidence, then I can only apologise. There's no other way to convince you?
Either it be stubbornness to see the truth, or just generally not seeing the evidence for what it is.
KovuLKD has always been contactable but only to a select few, I think the question is - did he avoid Raz and if so, why?
Let's not forget that KovuLKD is the only one who has the source code to Feral Tales, which has now been given to xSpirit.
I'm not sure where RedEye comes in, as he has little to nothing to do with FHU.

Maybe next time it would be beneficial to clarify that you've seen the thread, so assumptions cannot be made.
I was not jumping down your throat - however, if you cannot take the evidence and believe it, then you do you... there's nothing anyone can do to convince you of otherwise.
Opinions > Facts I guess?

On another note-
Yes, Feral Heart is dying and has been doing so for a long, long time.
The game was dying before the update of map changes and whatnot came out, as people were getting fed up of not receiving an update.
Now the game is dying because the update itself has demolished the place(s) where memories were being made on a daily. Rather than just bringing back the maps, it was decided that they were going to be removed completely and renewed with maps that have no relation, other than perhaps Bonfire Islands and Ficho Tunnels.
Just to kill the fire further, the drama(s) that occurred over the years have left people disappointed, hurt and quite frankly, unheard.
There have been a lot of instances where people have brought their concern to the table and little to nothing has been done, or they've not been updated as such to prove discussions have been had.
Now with FHU on the release and the temporary server of FNxFH, people are migrating to where it all began.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 11:14:11 am by Scallywag »

Offline MagmaPool

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2020, 12:21:34 am »
You just told me not to assume, when you just assumed...

"I think before we start making assumptions like this, we do our research."

"Maybe next time it would be beneficial to clarify that you've seen the thread, so assumptions cannot be made."

So you made assumptions right after you said not to make assumptions... Do as I say, not as I do, no? You've invalidated your entire argument on this subject. I think we should end this here. This forum has seen enough drama from you hypocritical people.

Offline teddybr

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I came. I saw. I made it awkward
    • AngelflyXD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 07:09:56 am »
this must be why the game is dying xD

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 12:28:22 pm »
this must be why the game is dying xD

Yes, absolutely.

Offline feralfart

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 05:27:39 pm »
It's funny that your post was approved if FH staff are so keen on stopping the spread of misinformation. Says a lot.

Also: https://impressivetitle.proboards.com/thread/31566/hello-again.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2020, 02:52:54 am »
It's funny that your post was approved if FH staff are so keen on stopping the spread of misinformation. Says a lot.

Would you prefer us to not approve posts we personally don't like? Wouldn't that be leaning towards corruption? We disapprove posts that break forum rules, that is all.

You are amazing <3

Offline feralfart

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2020, 03:14:43 am »

Would you prefer us to not approve posts we personally don't like? Wouldn't that be leaning towards corruption? We disapprove posts that break forum rules, that is all.

I don't know, just referencing the fact that several of the FH staff agreed to the banning of several people in order to stop "misinformation" and ~bad vibes~. At least stay consistent to both sides. But go off I guess