Author Topic: That Cool FHMV Nobody Talks About  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
That Cool FHMV Nobody Talks About
« on: August 23, 2020, 02:36:08 am »
Ah yes, FHMV! Singing characters, cool effects and dancing! "FeralHeart "Monster"" the FHMV everyone talks about! But what about "FeralHeart "Fall Into Place""? That's my favorite FHMV, actually! However, I never see people talking about that one.  :o

So let's talk about "FeralHeart "Fall Into Place"" It starts out with some clouds in the sky and then shows a canine who starts to sing. Then we see the dog who later appears in "Monster" The dog seems to howl. Then we start seeing the spotted canine sing. While it shows some shots of him. Then we see the dog looking into the water. That same dog sings in some shots. The next shot is of her looking at some flowers. Then we see two different canines a yellow one, and a black and blue one. Then we see a feline singing, and the same canines from before are singing as well. This video was actually made before "Monster", so it's the true first FHMV! So why doesn't anyone ever talk about this one? That's my biggest question so far.  ???

Make sure to check out the video and make sure to give it some love too! :]

https://youtu.be/H2i943Z0XAc

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: That Cool FHMV Nobody Talks About
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 03:59:35 am »
People talks about it aswell. Actually there aren't any very difficult things to do to become recorder of MVFH, you need just:
• have skills with editing videos
• search for non-copyrighted songs
• have someone who'd help you with scenes.
I would be so happy if I'd make this, but I can't find any screen recorder without watermark.
On new account Aiiokia