Author Topic: What the heck has happened?  (Read 2335 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
What the heck has happened?
« on: August 29, 2020, 11:29:49 pm »
I never fully understood what happened recently with FH and Feral Neighborhood.
FNFH was called a "safe alternative." My worry is that people who are playing FHU/FNFH will be regarded as "disloyal" and/or banned. I've seen few posts on the site about FN and all of them are from last year before they had their own server, leading me to believe it isn't to be spoken of anymore.
Don't get me wrong, both FNFH and oFH have their quirks. I'm willing to keep playing both. I'm not going to voluntarily leave just yet. If I am forced to leave? Such is life.

Thanks for reading from Kazeo, signing off. Have a good day.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: What the heck has happened?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 01:13:08 am »
Ello =) Firstly, I want to make it very clear that anyone can play whichever game they wish. If you are a FeralHeart player, but also wish to play FU/FNFH, then you are more than welcome and have all the right to do so. Players who want to play both, or solely just FU/FNFH over FeralHeart are not considered to be disloyal, nor are they marked to be banned off of FeralHeart. Making your community pick a side is highly wrong and immature. Everyone should feel free to play whatever game they wish regardless of what anyone else says.

If you wish to leave FeralHeart, then that is entirely your choice and nobody else's to make. It is always our hope that players would stick around, but we cannot make them choose, nor should we ever try to.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 04:54:57 am »
Luckily, nobody's forced to do anything. We're all free to choose! (Basically Ame's response)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 09:05:54 am »
People weren't banned because „just”. Mean comments were really hurting, at least for me, haha. But I hope I won't have to remind this drama again, do just shortcut about it. (Also whole this drama is explained in Azura's „It's time to stop!” thread.)

About you playing FHU, you're pretty fine and welcome to play both. It's okay, just saddeing that we reached times when people says I'm in both FH's… but play and enjoy it. Nobody can tell you that you must choose between these two. ;)
On new account Aiiokia

Groogle

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 03:49:40 pm »
Like i said to my group team, "its just a game" and I will never understand how things escalated so quickly. Playing both games shouldn't come to a punishment as both parties are trying to make the game better...but its more like...who can make it better? I dont know if that made sense xD

But thankfully everything has cool down, so no need to fret! ^^ Enjoy.