Author Topic: FeralHeart Game Idea List  (Read 8977 times)

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: FH Idea List
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2021, 03:54:26 am »
Not sure if this was mentioned...

>>More Group Options<<
As you may know, head owners of the groups are allowed to only add/remove/kick users from groups. Perhaps give us the option to do more, such as: ranking system, probably color name tags on the member list (not on the actual person name tag), give more people to accept members if the owner isn't on. I know head owners will die for this c;

Omg YES please. This is so necessary. Admins of groups should be able to add and remove members when necessary. I know a lot of groups have a recruiter account that the staff members share, but it still can be annoying to have to log into that account just to add new people if you're already hanging out on a character in the group. Also would be cool to just have aesthetic roles in the group, especially if names had different colors! How fun! (Might remove the need for 'in game tags' that a lot of groups including ones I run/help run have LOL)

Loving the ideas, guys~
It might be within the realm of possibilities that a select few of these things are happening...ya never know... but I would love to see some of these ideas implemented!

This is so exciting to hear, Ame! You've been dropping so many hints for us, I can't wait! Thank you!!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline g0thicpuk3

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Slowly but surely making a return :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2021, 03:33:45 pm »
(not sure if I said this before or if it has already been said) I think a really cool option would be claws for example when you're creating a character and theres and option that lets you choose if you want claws on or off your character for both feline and canine and you get to choose what color you want to make them and another thought I had was whiskers instead of just dots to signify whiskers
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 02:37:24 pm by MaiSenPai »
Is this thing on?

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2021, 04:20:49 am »
I will add these new ideas to the list! Thank you all for commenting, it really means a lot and I hope it's helpful for the staff members. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2021, 11:51:05 am »
What's a face lift mesh?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2021, 02:57:02 pm »
What's a face lift mesh?

People have been suggesting that the maps get a bit of an update, or “face lift”, in regards to what meshes are in the default maps!

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2021, 06:41:03 pm »
I will add these new ideas to the list! Thank you all for commenting, it really means a lot and I hope it's helpful for the staff members. <3

I'd like to say thank you for making this thread, I think it's really going to be useful just for the members to see what their fellow community members want from the game, and I also hope that it gets use by the staff! I know Ame's taking notes already, so that's exciting!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 07:25:59 am »
I'd like to say thank you for making this thread, I think it's really going to be useful just for the members to see what their fellow community members want from the game, and I also hope that it gets use by the staff! I know Ame's taking notes already, so that's exciting!

Thank you so much toon, you're so sweet! I hope it does too, I have always wanted to help this community ever since way back when and I still do. All we can do is have hope!

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Re: FeralHeart Idea List
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 04:45:43 pm »
Hmm... I actually may have an idea 'advertisement-wise'. A close friend of mine suggested that maybe we can try Steam? As in Broadcasting the game...
I'm not too sure, or confident in this area of advertisement, as I never looked in or learned anything about it myself- But I believe many other people have more experience in this area, and could possibly look into it? Apparently, it helps a lot with getting noticed- so, we could try and look into that?
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2021, 01:32:26 am »
Hmm... I actually may have an idea 'advertisement-wise'. A close friend of mine suggested that maybe we can try Steam? As in Broadcasting the game...
I'm not too sure, or confident in this area of advertisement, as I never looked in or learned anything about it myself- But I believe many other people have more experience in this area, and could possibly look into it? Apparently, it helps a lot with getting noticed- so, we could try and look into that?

Steam could be a great place, actually. Lots of people stream games there and you can definitely take interest in one if enough people play it! As for streaming, I am sure there are people that would. Streaming events and such would be a nice idea to stream as well, it would show people that FeralHeart is also a community-based place and fun!

Maybe someday this could be implemented, who knows.

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2021, 07:50:55 am »
Woah, these ideas are really good! Definitely gotta save this thread just in case xD
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<