Community > Member Bio & Journals

The Elder Stormi 05/15/2023

<< < (2/3) > >>

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: ferimeX3 on May 21, 2021, 09:26:44 pm ---Woah, this is an awesome intro!! Love it<3

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

--- Quote from: Security on May 21, 2021, 09:36:58 pm ---lovely intro stormi! <3 you have to tell some stories about when you were around feral heart at that time! and beautiful art work~

--- End quote ---
Oh, I do have a few stories up my sleeve LOL! Thank you so much~

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 21, 2021, 11:24:19 pm ---Great bio Stormi! I should get around to doing one of these at some point lol. I used to have one a long time ago but it’s extremely outdated. I love the image! Great stuff.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! And definitely it was quite a lot of fun to revisit my old memories while writing this ^^

--- Quote from: forks on May 21, 2021, 11:31:27 pm ---wonderful bio, stormi~ it was great getting to learn a bit about you, especially since we haven't spoken much yet. i definitely know the pain of trying to run FH on a mac, but luckily that's something i no longer have to worry about!

--- End quote ---
FH and Macs are always gonna be frenemies but by now I feel like I've picked up a few tricks! Yes, I'm glad I could share some of myself with the community as well~

Kerriki:
Lovely bio! I like your font choice, choosing a handwritten looking one. Very clever!

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: Kerriki on May 23, 2021, 07:10:27 pm ---Lovely bio! I like your font choice, choosing a handwritten looking one. Very clever!

--- End quote ---

Ahhhh, thank you! I'll admit it looks very different for me on mac LOL I had no idea it was so cursive but it's still cute!

BloodWinsAll:
Updated this with some more current info about me C:

Ame88:
Oooouuu very nice!! Was wonderful getting to read more about you~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version