Author Topic: Preset Effects up for download! [Glow Outline/Cartoon Outline, Cel Shading]  (Read 9754 times)

Offline BlazeTheLioness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
I'm sorry if I'm considered to be necroing this thread, but I've got an issue. I tested the outlines by themselves and they work just fine, but whenever I try to use the cel shading coding, the character appears as blank white with the shading regardless of the textures (Example: https://sta.sh/01rv9g0fk52h). I've changed the preset texture file names, re-downloaded all the needed files quite a few times and everything, but it seems to keep happening. How do I solve that to get the cel shading to work?
Check the brackets in the material file, bracket problems can cause the lion to turn white.
Try to remove the cel shading from the preset's material file, and see if the problem still happens.
It's helpful to post the preset's material file, but either put it in a spoiler or make a post in the help board.

I actually solved it ^^ Turns out the cell shading materials had an incompatibility with the mods I had installed. Thanks for the help anyway!

GeekyScout

AAAA! LOVELY! Finally some cartoon! I can finally make one of preset that relate look like a cartoon! :D

Offline lSquishyBeanl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Veeeeeerry sorry about necroing something that was like 2 years ago ;;
But im having trouble putting the coding together and its confusing
its not working for me so i must be doing something wrong
im new to preset making and this would look real neat on my cartoony presets
Again sorry for necroing
i just came across this and would really like to try it out

My discord is SquishyBean#0075

i might  need quite a bit of help ;;
BeepBeep

Offline Files.exe

• Curious Wanderer
    • Mishau
    • View Profile
Amazing tutorial! I'll test this!

Offline Files.exe

• Curious Wanderer
    • Mishau
    • View Profile
Ok, i tested this and my game crushed. Idk why. I do all what you sayed. Can you help?