Author Topic: RUK9 presets  (Read 1355 times)

Offline RUK9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • just browsing
    • www.deviantart.com/RUK9
    • View Profile
RUK9 presets
« on: December 14, 2019, 04:28:49 pm »
RUK9'S PRESETS
sooo it's been about a year since i've created a preset and today i finally decided to crack my first one this year. i'll update this thread every now and then if i make more!! ;w; considering opening up requests/commissions too ee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEWW

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 05:09:11 am by RUK9 »

BirdieBeep

Re: RUK9 presets
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 08:24:58 pm »
Holy smokes, that is a really pretty preset!! It reminds me of lynx point cat markings, I always like seeing them translated onto wolves, and I think it translated really nicely in this case. As for name suggestions, some came to mind. Saorise, Tyra, Annise or perhaps Runa.
Keep up the good preset work and I hope to see more in the future!

Offline RUK9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • just browsing
    • www.deviantart.com/RUK9
    • View Profile
Re: RUK9 presets
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 10:57:34 pm »
Holy smokes, that is a really pretty preset!! It reminds me of lynx point cat markings, I always like seeing them translated onto wolves, and I think it translated really nicely in this case. As for name suggestions, some came to mind. Saorise, Tyra, Annise or perhaps Runa.
Keep up the good preset work and I hope to see more in the future!

thank you <33
ohhh i love the names ;w; i was already thinking along the lines of rain, runa sounds really nice too eee