Author Topic: This is a bit late!  (Read 1477 times)

Offline babycarrot

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Brush your teeth twice a day!
    • https://www.deviantart.com/pigsc
    • View Profile
This is a bit late!
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:08:32 pm »

Gosh, well this is a late 'hello world' introduction!
But none the less, hello FeralHeart world! My name is Caitlyn and I'm currently 19 years old (coming up to 20 in march, yikes)! My friends call me Cat, some because they know I like cats and some again because those few very good friends know I play FeralHeart and roleplay as a Warrior Cat half the time. Other friends just call me Cat because it's a shorter way of saying "Caitlyn" I suppose!

However, on FeralHeart I've be known as a many few names!
My account name was always; _God_Of_Death_ (Very edgy, I know) which I first made back during my first year of High School when I was 12 which was back in 2011! Quite the while ago, eh?
From that account I joined multiple Lion, Wolf and eventually I was introduced to the Warrior Cat hype and originally I never read the books or even heard it was a thing, but thankfully to some very kind individuals on this game,  they let me join their roleplay with little knowledge of the Warrior Cat world and they  helped teach, inform and bring me into what would eventually lead to being my most favourite roleplay in this game that really made some memorable and fantastic character building and story creation with many other fantastic people here!

To this day, a while back I changed my username to something a little less edgy; babycarrot, which is also my username for blizzard.net, discord etc. I got the name from my boyfriend who called me a "babycarrot" one time. I do not know why but y'know I thought; "hey, that would make a cute username" and it did. Amen.

Anyways! After being a part of Feralheart for the past eight years I finally thought; "Hey, I should probably say hi in the forums or at least start being active on the forums" You see, I never thought as a young age it would be a wise idea to be part of the forums which, I'm glad I never did because I'm sure if I had then it would be clingy to look  back on!
However, I'll do some less ranting  now and I guess some likes and dislikes from myself to give a nice little  introduction some flavour!

Some things about me that I enjoy doing or favourably like;
‣ Drawing and painting both digitally and traditionally, I'll probably share my art in a more relevant thread area!
I favoured Art & Design class in High School and advanced in it all the way until my last senior year of High School where I completed my Advanced Higher in Art where I made a sculpture of a rabbit entirely made from cigarettes found and collected (with gloves!) in my school grounds.

‣ Photography, just like my art I took the Highers course in my senior year and did my whole project on Mental Health and Phobias which my teacher at the time was more than supportive about. He was actually one of my favourite teachers, he really supported my idea and took genuine interest in listening and reading my work! (He's one of the few things I miss from that school!)

‣  Animals! Oh boy! I have a lot of pets, my mum says we have a zoo. Lets see; Charlie our 19 year old bombay cat. He is the oldest pet and he's still hanging in there strong like the little trooper he is! Charlie has also been there ever since I remember having a memory to begin with, we got him as a kitten when I was very young and we've grown together and I like to think we're very attached to each other! Fun fact about Charlie; he went missing for three whole months and we luckily found him at a local shelter where he was actually about to be re-sold to a new family. Thankfully, we chipped him and were able to prove he was ours!
There's also Tommy our long haired domestic, he's 16 and very fat at the moment! Age seems to be putting weight on him so he's on a diet!
Then there is Korben, our Alaskan malamute who is now 8 years old and poor boy has arthritis now but alas he is still a good boy.
Peanut, the cockatiel bird which belongs to my brother who is a very enthusiastic person about birds, he's currently building  a sanctuary out back for a raven he's getting next year and currently he's working at a bird sanctuary, teaching and showing displays of the birds hunting!
Arion and Logan, the two horses which belong to my mother and she deserves all credit to taking care of them every single day! Of course I'll occasionally help but I'll be honest, I'm not one for standing in a cold field all day!
We of course had two other pets years and years ago who are both deceased which happened a very long time ago but they lived full and happy lives, I assure you! Let's see, there was Mishka the hamster who Charlie just licked his lips at and Georgie, our ginger tabby cat who liked to play hide and seek. Georgie and Charlie were very good friends but once Georgie died Charlie was a little lonely which is why Tommy was adopted! Oh, that's another thing to mention, both Charlie and Tommy are both rescue cats from early ages. Georgie was as well.

‣ Dentistry! I am a qualified Dental Nurse as of last year and I'm currently applying to University to study Oral Health Sciences at The Centre for Health Science in Inverness, Highlands of Scotland! Which I would love to get into and hopefully move to the beautiful Highlands of Scotland! (I also love my beautiful country, Scotland <3)
My current goal is University and after that I would be a qualified Oral Health Hygienist and Oral Health Therapist which I hope to take forward into teaching children through drawings of cartoon teeth- I can't help myself, I feel the need to show a quick little picture here!; This is a quick doodle I did for my Graded Unit during my Dental Nursing course;

Long in short, I hope to open my own practice one day where I focus on creating a welcoming space for young children, special needs and families to come for not just adverse Dentistry treatment but also for free learning experiences of knowledge that a lot of people don't actually realise they should know!

‣ People! I am a peoples person! I love to surround myself in friends and family all the time, especially friends who I see as very close and even some as my own family! I love to play video games with friends especially, a few of my favourite games just know are Overwatch, where I often play a lot of competitive play, last season I was placed high platinum! League of Legends is another one that I've recently gotten into! I main Neeko and Ahri mid lane and Evelynn Jungle! World Of Warcraft with my level 57 Tauren Druid!
I also play Lioden which I've only just gotten into!

‣ Dungeons & Dragons! I've been playing for the past three years now I think? My currently character right now in my friends campaign is 15 year old tiefling Elan Wretched with a blind left eye which someone else can see through but the person who can see through her blind eye also has a blind eye on the opposite side which Elan can see through! This campaign is unfortunately on hold while our friend completes his University course! In the meantime, I'm running my own campaign where the entire world suffered a three day long earth quake which shifted the entire continent, the main city fell and everyone blames the Elves so they're outlawed etc etc, people can't die or be put to rest etc etc, monsters etc etc. I promise it's more interesting than that! Heh.

Ah! I feel like I've gotten caught up in a rant!
I'll wrap it up here just as a uh, "hello again! I've been here for eight years and I'm probably going to stick around a lot longer to bore people with my stories and hopefully join and create many many Warrior Cats and Lion roleplays for the rest of my days here! C:

See you all in game and hopefully around the forums!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: This is a bit late!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 04:30:56 pm »
Ahhhh you play D&D? I haven't played yet, but I really want to and have some people teaching me some stuff about it, and hopefully I'll get to join some campaigns! And hey, maybe if I ever see ya around we can talk about it!

Anyways, welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time with us again! :D

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 07:49:51 pm »
This is one lovely introduction. I think it is so cool that you are studying dentistry. Very brave. Have a blast - and I hope to see you around.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 08:40:00 pm »
Welcome to the Feral Heart community, that's a pretty neat introduction you made there, and for a first post! I enjoyed reading it. You must have used BBCodes before on some other forums ^^ Nice!
I'm also a cat person. Even tho my main char has always been a canine, lol. Hope to see you around, Cat! ;)
doing what i feel like

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 09:44:26 pm »
A lovely bio indeed. Dentistry, eh? Good luck with it!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 10:17:16 pm »
Looks like we got a lot of similar likes! I love art. I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil X3

I play a bit of D&D myself, but it's different. I'm helping a friend of mine with her campaign for the book series Dragon Riders of Pern. It's so fun. What's she's done is turned the world of Pern into the format of D&D. So, instead of Dungeons and Dragons, its Pern X3 I'm currently playing the villain for her >u>

I'm sure everyone here loves animals- I know I do. I live with like 7 cats, but I want a dog lmao

Good luck with your dentistry! (I say as I shutter inside) I've had a big fear of dentists ever since I was a child (thanks mom) but I'm sure you're gonna be the nicest one out there. Keep at it and study hard! Maybe I'll go and see you if I have a cavity.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 11:00:26 pm »
Hello Babycarrot,
I must say that you have a very thorough introduction, indeed!

I think it's lovely to read so much about you.
You seem like quite an enthusiastic person.

I know the feeling when it comes to edgy names, and looking back at my younger self.. Sometimes I cringe just at the thought.

I haven't been playing League for a couple of weeks, Neeko had only just came out when I last did so.

It's nice seeing older members turn their interest to the Forum, as a lot of the community feel will be here. c:

And hey.. Nice to see someone on the same Island here. c;
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:02:07 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 12:26:55 am »
Welcome back to our little community, Babycarrot c: You seem like such a sweet and fun person! I hope to see you around c:
Farewell everyone<3

PocketMutt

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 10:57:36 am »
Welcome back !! Nice to read all this about you and it reminded me to floss !

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 01:40:27 pm »
Welcome to the forum side of things! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun. We have a couple things in common as well which is pretty neat!