FeralHeart Creations > Art Gallery

Soda's Art Gallery + (Intro Post)

(1/3) > >>

Soda_Storm:
So uh, hey! I'm Soda and this is my first time posting on the forum^^

Since I'm new to posting on the forums, please do let me know if something is wrong, or if you want to give me feedback/advice! It helps me a lot!!!

So I figured I would show off some art and introduce myself a bit in the process!!!

First off I should mention that i'm not new to FH, I'm actually a returning user! I used to play this game in 2012 of for a bit, I was 8 years old at the time, and didn't play this game a lot since I was very shy at the time, and my computer died shortly there after so...rip

But, in February of 2020 I decided to come back!!! (Mainly for the nostalgia)
I'm currently 16 years old (Turning 17 in a few months) and i'm a lot more confident in talking to people, don't get me wrong I'm still a bit shy, but friendly!!!

Enough about me, let's get to some art :0
(I should mention that I mainly draw cats, because I'm a nerd for the book series Warriors)
(Also these are going to be in random order, because I'm a bit lazy to put them in order)

Oddonelynx:
Wow, your art is pretty awesome! The lighting is off the charts

Soda_Storm:
AHHH TYSM!!!

Also shading and lighting is my favorite part of drawing, even if it takes a little while :0

Telluric:
hey, welcome BACK to fh and MAN YOU GOT GORGEOUS ART NANI????? +floof.

Soda_Storm:
Thank you so much for the wb and the compliment!!!

(It's crazy how long it's been since the first time I played this, time sure does fly by)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version