Author Topic: # o' posts  (Read 1906 times)

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
# o' posts
« on: December 19, 2013, 08:53:00 pm »
Okay so. Im confused with my number of posts. I post things but when I look to my 'profile' on the left of what  I posted, my number does not change. I'm only worried because could this mean that there is something wrong (ie. a glitch) or is it just slow. Or if it only adds posts to your number when you post in ___ or something? I hope I'm making sense because I'm struggling to word this in my head xD
Thanks!
~SHAY
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: # o' posts
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 08:55:48 pm »
Well, there's certain parts of the forum that won't add to your post count, such as the Off Topic Discussion board.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything wrong with the forum or your internet. It's probably just acting a bit laggy. Happens to me sometimes. Just give it a few minutes and refresh, your post count will go up. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 08:57:03 pm »
One thing I can think of is why your post are not counting is are you perhaps answering game threads? Like Game forum threads do not count as post.
Such as if you are replying to "Count to 50 before a mod/Admin post" or any game like that does not count as a post.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:59:12 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 08:57:33 pm »
Well, there's certain parts of the forum that won't add to your post count, such as the Off Topic Discussion board.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything wrong with the forum or your internet. It's probably just acting a bit laggy. Happens to me sometimes. Just give it a few minutes and refresh, your post count will go up. X3
Thanks!

Offline shayy

• World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 08:58:13 pm »
One thing I can think of is why your post are not counting is are you perhaps answering game threads? Like Game forum treads do not count as post.
Such as if you are replying to "Count to 50 before a mod/Admin post" or any game like that does not count as a post.
Thank you!