Author Topic: "No Proxies Here" issue  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Glaciate

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
"No Proxies Here" issue
« on: January 29, 2016, 05:43:20 pm »
I had some problems with logging into the game(but I won't mention it because I can't) and today I tried to login to the game, and instead of normal page it looks like this

The problem is that I DON'T have proxy turned on I even tried resetting my browsers settings and still nothing works. I tried logging in on many browsers(Chrome is my default, I tried on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge)
I browsed through forum but everything that was the solution to other people just don't work for me. I would be really grateful for help!

Preach

Re: "No Proxies Here" issue
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 05:45:02 pm »
Select Automatisk registrering af instillnger by clicking that box.

Press ok and restart the browser, go onto the FH site, press ctrl + f5.

If you still have issues go into "Advanced" and try to reset your browser settings to default so no settings are still active.

That message only appears if the client is going through a proxy to connect to this site, we do not allow that since some random "waste" try to use this to cause havoc on the site or just be drama llamas.

Offline Glaciate

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 05:49:55 pm »
Select Automatisk registrering af instillnger by clicking that box.

Press ok and restart the browser, go onto the FH site, press ctrl + f5.

If you still have issues go into "Advanced" and try to reset your browser settings to default so no settings are still active.

That message only appears if the client is going through a proxy to connect to this site, we do not allow that since some random "waste" try to use this to cause havoc on the site or just be drama llamas.
Though I HAVE checked that option and I resetted my browser settings to default. I restarted my browser and still nope, doesn't work any bit.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:04:24 pm »
So this is a new issue f'er ye? 'Aven't had this issue b'fore with the new log in?

'Ave ye tried restarting the computer? It might just be a computer glitch. Is there another computer ye can try logging into the forum play tab on?

I don't think ye 'ave to log in on the forum with the computer y'er playing on, ye just 'ave to be logged in. A friend of mine uses their phone to stay logged in. ^3^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Glaciate

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 07:15:33 pm »
So this is a new issue f'er ye? 'Aven't had this issue b'fore with the new log in?

'Ave ye tried restarting the computer? It might just be a computer glitch. Is there another computer ye can try logging into the forum play tab on?

I don't think ye 'ave to log in on the forum with the computer y'er playing on, ye just 'ave to be logged in. A friend of mine uses their phone to stay logged in. ^3^
Well I'm an old player and I left FH before the hacker attack so that log in thing is new to me. :I
I just restarted my laptop and it says the same thing, even on my phone, though it also doesnt have proxy set. Eh, so I don't know whats the problem...

Offline Glaciate

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 07:24:03 pm »
Ok so it seems like it was my router's fault! This thing is kinda broken, so I could restart it earlier. >:I But thank you all for help!!

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 07:59:43 pm »
Aah! The router, who would've guessed? XD A staff member will come along to lock this up, most likely.

Glad ye got it working 'gain!!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 08:25:25 pm »
I'll go ahead and lock this topic since you've figured out the issue to your problem. Hopefully you won't run into any more trouble with the game. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.