Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520008 times)

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2015, 08:46:13 pm »
I hope more and more people will think about going on the forum to see why they are not able to log in to the server. Because, knowing me, I have many friends who do not view the forum often or don't use it at all. What makes me wonder however, what is this for? I know it's for security reasons but is it some sort of 'tracking' thing probably? It just makes me curious is all and am also wondering if this will be temporary or not.

Sorry this is just me being the rather curious person I am. ^^;
To answer your question, we don't have the connection page set up for tracking, but so that users are able to log into the game (since the server is in maintenance.) Without the page, no one would be able to log into the game. For the time being, we are using this as a temporary aid in connecting users to the server. Razmirz is still working on things to make the server more secure and stable, so yes, this is a temporary solution. I apologize for the inconvenience that it may bring. Please bear with us. <3

Ah! Thank you! Your response has cleared everything up! <3 That I shall!
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2015, 08:47:53 pm »
Thank you for the updates, But i'm curious i'm not very computer smart, but it won't let me enter into the game. I was curious if it's cause the sever you guess are talking about with this hacker is down.

Make sure that ye log into the site using the golden box on the top right hand corner and keep the tab open and untouched as ye go to log into the game. Make sure to keep the tab open and do not use it f'er anything while ye play FH.

If ye are doing this already, try checking the Game Help board and read the previously made "can't log in" thread to see if anyone has already found a solution to y'er problem. If not, feel free to make a thread of y'er own.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline TheGuest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2015, 08:51:37 pm »
Have you tried another browser?
Yes, I've looked around to find out that different browsers have worked for some people. So, I downloaded FireFox and tried it there, but unfortunately it didn't work out for me and would display the same page where it said, "No Proxies Here". Thanks for the suggestion though!

I guess'll just suck it up 'till the next update Raz'll display later on. A few days away from a colorful screen won't kill anyone.

Try Google Chrome or Windows Edge. XD I'm using Google Chrome right now and it's working great!
Thanks again for the suggestions! Means a lot to see peeps help out. Unfortunately, my computer just doesn't wanna cooperate. So's I guess I'll just take my original alternative and wait it out.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:53:11 pm by TheGuest »

Offline Darkbutt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2015, 09:22:36 pm »
What about my mass markings they don't work anymore

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2015, 09:27:08 pm »
What about my mass markings they don't work anymore

I'd say make a new thread under game help for that. As far as I know, this shouldn't be affecting Mass Markings, as mine still work and I've seen other people in game whose markings still work, too.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:29:01 pm by Tessel »

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2015, 09:30:11 pm »
OK so I'm using Google Chrome, I open the tab, log in, open the game, everything's working fine
but then maybe 10 minutes later, maybe less ,each time, I lose connection with the server

alright
I check my tab, I have to log in again? I didn't touch it? I left it opened here all alone like this delicate flower,,
It's really annoying to have to log in that tab again, close the game entirely and reopen it only for it to work 10 minutes. I don't see what I could be doing wrong.

--
update: so I checked my tab ingame to see if it was disconnected, it wasn't. Checked a second later, it was. So. We can't open the page at all? Though the first time I didn't click on my browser to look at my tab. The two other times, I did, got logged off nearly after. idk I'm going to try not opening my browser at all see if I still log out in the tab :^)
update2: there's no escape I am doomed to be disconnected at any moment as long as we have to use this tab thing I tried everything
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:50:52 pm by theHeulog »

Offline Skorpylu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • :^
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2015, 09:31:25 pm »
great! the game's back! but why do we need the page open? do we always have to have that page to play?

Returning member, feel free to say hi!

Offline stevie97

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2015, 09:34:19 pm »
@blackpearl: Its written out, that you need to keep your browser open the whole time.

Got an interesting footage of today:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/w3Hc8lit7pk
Throw me to the Wolves and I'll return leading the pack. <3

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2015, 09:34:51 pm »
great! the game's back! but why do we need the page open? do we always have to have that page to play?

I hope more and more people will think about going on the forum to see why they are not able to log in to the server. Because, knowing me, I have many friends who do not view the forum often or don't use it at all. What makes me wonder however, what is this for? I know it's for security reasons but is it some sort of 'tracking' thing probably? It just makes me curious is all and am also wondering if this will be temporary or not.

Sorry this is just me being the rather curious person I am. ^^;
To answer your question, we don't have the connection page set up for tracking, but so that users are able to log into the game (since the server is in maintenance.) Without the page, no one would be able to log into the game. For the time being, we are using this as a temporary aid in connecting users to the server. Razmirz is still working on things to make the server more secure and stable, so yes, this is a temporary solution. I apologize for the inconvenience that it may bring. Please bear with us. <3

This pretty much sums it up.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2015, 09:51:34 pm »
As you may have noticed, and like TheGuest mentioned, some people cannot connect.
The people who get the message "No proxies here" are unable to connect for that one specific reason, you need to turn them off.

Chrome

Step 1
Open Chrome and click the wrench icon in the screen's upper left corner.

Step 2
Click "Settings" to open your Settings page.
Related Reading: How to Remove Google Chrome Tools

Step 3
Click "Show advanced settings" and click "Change proxy settings" to open the Windows Internet Properties dialog box.

Step 4
Click "Settings" to open your connection's settings.

Step 5
Click the check box labeled "Use a proxy server for this connection" to clear it.

Step 6
Click "OK" in both open dialog boxes to close them.

If you're using other browsers, just google "How to turn poxy off in Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer" etc.
RETIRED.