Author Topic: Guess who's back, back again.  (Read 3569 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Guess who's back, back again.
« on: January 19, 2017, 10:35:12 pm »
Indeed look at this - it has returned once again!

I wasn't going to post anything here for awhile, as I need some time to get back on my feet again, but things change! c:

For the new members ---> Hi. My name is Shally, I've been a member here since 2012, and a moderator since late 2013, and then a Global Moderator since 2014, had to leave staff at a very late 2015 since I got injured in a accident, but when I got better I returned, then this thing happens, and I had to leave once again. Yay, life!

Now, due to some very personal things, concerning a family member, I had to leave in a haste a few months ago - and no, I didn't leave a note here. At first, because the situation was so shocking and traumatic for me, I had no thought at all on getting on here. Then I wasn't sure how long this would last. At last I did note my friends, through phone, on here/staff of FH, but due to the sensitive nature of it, and the worry for me and my family, no "note" was posted about it.

I'm very touched by the worry, of me leaving and not noting the community. You all couldn't know what it was about, so yes I understand some of you might have been questioning what was going on, and why nothing was said "officially".

All through the years I've been on here, in every different FH staff team, life suddenly happens. Some have left for weeks and months and then some decide to leave, and some decide to stay - it's the same things with some members. ^-^
I love this game, and community, or I wouldn't have stayed a part of this community as long as I have, but; my family, friends, health, work, etc will always come first. While some might be very open about a emergency situation, concerning their family, I am not. I've always been that way, and I suppose it's because we all react in a different ways in such a situation. And before you've been in one, it's impossible to say how you will react.

I do apologize if this caused worry/confusion, and you all have the right to ask what's going on, but I'm also sure you can understand that some things you might just not be willing to share with everyone. c:

Anyway! I'm glad to be returning here, to meet old, and new, members once again! : D

//Shally
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:40:06 am by Shallow »

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 10:37:44 pm »
  Welcome back, Shally!
I hope your family member is feeling alright.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 11:15:39 pm »
NO, GO AWAY.

I'mjustjoking.
You're nothing but welcome back.

You and I kind of stopped talking all of a sudden, and not long after, you went rogue. Of course I worried, but I tried to let you have some space, since I thought I had done something wrong.
Not long after, I learned why you had stopped coming online, and I do not blame you for one second for not notifying me.
We're good friends, you're my best friend, but I would never hold it against you.

In times like these, we need to be there to support each other, not beat at or blame each other.

I'm happy to see you again. I love you, and I care for you, so much. <3
RETIRED.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 11:52:34 pm »
Shally<33

It's so wonderful to see you back, I've missed seeing your yellow booty around here
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 11:55:47 pm »
Shally!!! M'goodness, ye had me worried. I was wondering what had happened to ye just yesterday; oh the irony. I'm so glad to see ye back in action, and sorry to hear about y'er troubles. I hope we can catch up soon. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 11:58:50 pm »
It's wonderful to have you back with us, Shally. <3 We've all missed you, dearly.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 12:25:42 am »
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you've come back and I'm terribly sorry about the problems you've been having. I hope things are looking a little brighter for you now. :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 12:45:26 am »
Welcome back Shally it's so good to see you again! I'm sure a lot of us have missed ye!

I've been worried myself and are happy everything's okay again.
Can't wait to see you around once more! <33 c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 01:45:27 am »
Aww, welcome back Shally!<3 I'm sorry for whatever you had to go through, but I'm glad that you're feeling much better now. Don't blame yourself at all for taking the leave without a proper notice, it's understandable that life just, well, happens sometimes. I'm happy that you could make it back here and I hope that things continue to improve for you c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 02:10:43 am »
-nuzzles all of you- ^v^

Thank you for all of your replies, truly. <3