Author Topic: Going on semi-hiatus  (Read 1402 times)

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Going on semi-hiatus
« on: October 12, 2016, 04:24:00 am »
So I am going on a hiatus because I have a lot of stress on my shoulders, considering we just moved and I just joined a new school. We are still unpacking things. And as for da internet, lots of people have been asking me when their presets are going to be finished. This just makes me feel like a horrible person, not finishing wanted requests in time. Also anxiety has been a pain in the butt.

I don't have time to pretty this topic up with color and stuff because I will be going to sleep soon.

So I will be gone for awhile, just to get some stress off my shoulders.

Baii :-)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Going on semi-hiatus
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:27:21 am »
Aw I'm really sorry to hear that Vanilla. Moving really can be hard. But you'll get through it and get settled in. And I'm sure everyone will understand about their presets. But until you come back, take care!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:34:03 am »
Well, it sounds like you really need this break. We all do at times. Life gets overwhelming. Don't feel bad about not being able to finish them right away. People will understand. Good luck at your new school and with your new house.
Hang in there :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 01:41:35 pm »
Hope things work out well for ya floof. Sorry to hear that you're going through some stressful times right now. Just try to relax and take it easy, everything will turn out okay c: Until your return, take care!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 04:11:39 pm »
Aw! I know exactly how ye feel; ironically I'm in the middle of moving myself. It can be a terrible stress to bear, but 'tis also a wonderful way to make new friends. I'll miss seeing ye around, but I wish ye a stress-free environment and luck with unpacking! Stay safe, deary!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧