Author Topic: Shocker's entry  (Read 1812 times)

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
Shocker's entry
« on: March 10, 2019, 03:18:13 am »
Lukario the King Trico

Name
Lukario ("Luke")
Species
King Trico

Appearance
Luke is a large, hybridized griffon-like beast, called a King Trico.
with the face of a dog, the ears, body and tail of a cat, and the beak, wings and feathers of a bird. He also sports a pair of horns on his head which face backward. His feathers are black and light brown with white feathers on his chest and blue on his tail tip. Luke looks very much like “Trico” from The Last Guardian, but with his own features, of which give him his species title: “king.” basically having more feathers and fuzzy feet. Luke has a white muzzle ring and one white foot. His eyes also change color with mood.
Luke's visual appearance and species ID have led to him being mistaken for a AngelDragon. (Tricos are not AngelDragons)

Personality
Luke behaves much like a domestic dog, Specificly a german shepard: strong, friendly, very loyal and couragious.
He is a creature one would do best not to make enemies with.

Background
Warning! potential TLG spoilers
Luke’s true origin is unknown, but he is believed to be a member of the trico species,
that was once enslaved by an evil entity called the “Master of the Valley,” who controlled and used the tricos to kidnap human children to sustain its own life force.
After the events leading up the Master’s defeat by Trico and the Boy, the bond was broken between the Master and the tricos, many of which were left to their own fates.
It is discovered that Luke is a hybridized trico and likely a survivor who lives free. However Luke himself had never experienced the life of a slave, so it is possible he may have been born years later, and could very well be the son of Trico, or perhaps a once enslaved trico.

Other Information
I had originally named him "Luke" as it is greek and mean "Light Bringer," then long story short, decided to make his full name "Lukario" just cause it sounded cool.
Luke's character design is a complex inspiration between Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, and Trico from The Last Guardian.
I have been planning to write a full backstory for Luke in the future, so from his "background" it's To Be Continued.

Most of you are familiar with him already, as Luke is my beautiful boy and I love him very much. <3
He continues to stand out from all the other amazing characters that I made, of which made it extremely hard to pick one for this entry
and Luke just happened to be "the chosen one."

Art of Lukario <3

Sanctuary

"I AM THE STORM"

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Shocker's entry
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 04:04:12 am »
Your characters are all so amazing! And I hecking love the way you do presets. Great Job Shocker! :DD

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11:23:15 pm »
Very pretty. I'm really liking that preset you have for him.
Inactive

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 12:05:36 am »
aw, it's a trico character

i l ove

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline kittykat2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 05:39:58 am »
I love your Trico character. I also have a Trico preset that I made and I'm very proud of it. My Trico preset used to be animated, color changing eyes like in the game The Lost Guardian and I even made armor phase in and phase out on the character. But I lost the animated aspect of it due to technical issues. However, the original base of my Trico preset still exists and is fine and works perfectly. Maybe one day we'll hang out with eachother's presets. I would love love love to download your preset and see it on you in game. It's so nice to encounter someone who enjoys The Lost Guardian and aspects of it enough to recreate a character from it. I personally watched Jacksepticeye play it (what a passionate boi).

I really liked that you took the creature itself from the game and made it your own. I just pretty much tried to recreate Trico himself. But what a splendid idea to actually create your own twist on the creature from the game and making it your own. I think I will try that. I want to create my own twist on a Trico.