Author Topic: Freeze Tag (re-made.)  (Read 1677 times)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
Freeze Tag (re-made.)
« on: July 04, 2014, 11:39:48 pm »
So if anyone is like me and stalks the older pages on teh forums you'd see here that there is an old game called freeze tag by phantom-Kitsune. Well It died D: but I got in touch with Phantom (I know her in irl so i went to her house XD ) and she gave me permission to re make it. (Technically she doesn't own freeze tag but IDK she made the game on here first so i figured i should ask.) so yea. I'll probably use the same day as she did (FRIDAYYYYY!) but since its summer (summertime :3 ) if i get the map re-made i'll have a few games over the weekend :D to proove i might me a better host at it than phantom was (no disrespect Phantom i'm jus' sayin you forgot it XD ) ONTO THE IMPORTANT INFORMATIONSSS!

Rules (every game needs its rules...)
1.) There is one 'Tagger' and the rest of the players are not taggers.
2.) If you aren't a tagger and if you aren't frozen you can unfreeze frozen players.
3.) you cannot be frozen while on AFK. (next rule has an exception though for this.)
4.)if the person/ persons are on AFK and are the only person or people left they are fair game.
5.) When you are 'frozen' or out announce it and lay in the spot you got frozen in.
6.) the rounds will each be 7-8 minutes and if the tagger does not get everyone frozen by times up then the non-taggers win ;3

Map Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1dbzerxgk8x76cc/FreezeTag.zip
Just like phantom there won't be pictures but the map'll be pretty large so I'll make a party chat to talk in.
Date and times: Fridays at around 5-6:30 PM are the normal times but for this weekend (The 5th and 6th of july and possibly the 7th) the time will be from 3:00-6:30 PM
    hope this turns out awesomely!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:27:11 am by Raw_the_wolf »