Author Topic: Account has been deleted  (Read 1405 times)

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
Account has been deleted
« on: July 23, 2016, 05:05:21 am »
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but....
So just today I was trying to log into my second account, TheOneAndOnlyy2 (I know... very creative) although the login page wouldn't log me in. My friend logged in and tried to send that account a friend request and it says there is no user by that username. I know registration is down atm so I'm rather frustrated that it somehow was deleted. I did not delete this account and it hasn't been very long since I was last on that account. I'm wondering if there is in fact any way to get it back although I bet the only solution is to recreate the account, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how this could of happened.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Account has been deleted
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 05:11:58 am »
If you didn't verify the account then it could have gotten deleted, or locked out. You could also contact one of the mods and check to see if it was deleted, or you can try creating a new account, which I know can be stressful sometimes.

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 05:27:01 am »
I had the account since late 2015, and I recently logged in in late June. I am planning to contact a staff member at some point for some more answers, although because of site remodeling it has been said that registration will be down until further notice. I am not sure if it has gone back up or not, but I hope I can get the account back or at least make another account very soon.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 11:33:41 am »
A lot of the times, if your account has had a year or so of inactivity without you logging into it, then the system will automatically purge it from the records as a way of clearing out old inactive accounts to make space for new ones. Like Fire suggested, PMing a mod to see if the account still exists would be a good idea, but from the sound of it I'd say the account is probably gone by now. Sorry about that, wish ya good luck in straightening this out!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »
I looked up your account in our databases and it appears as though the account does not exist. This can often happen if an account is extremely inactive, but seeing as though you have recently logged onto the account, this may not be what caused your account to be deleted. It's possible that the account itself was simply never created, or activated- It's not necessarily uncommon for an account to not be created, sometimes users are still able to play on accounts that have not been activated or created, even though the game server does not recognize that said user was able to log into their account. It's a bit confusing, and the registration process can be rather complicated and unpredictable at times. We can't be certain exactly how your account was deleted, but seeing as there is no record of it in our databases, your only solution would be to create a new account when the registration next opens up. While we have indeed taken down the registration while we're going through forum maintenance, you should be able to create one as soon as it opens up (we will notify the community when the registration is put back up, so don't worry. c:)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 03:55:41 pm »
Thanks for the help everyone. It is rather frustrating considering I was planning to use that account very often for a roleplay I was opening up this week xD But once when the registration is back up and running I'll be sure to recreate it. This thread can be locked now

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 04:10:33 pm »
We apologize for that inconvenience. Thank you for being patient and understanding. I'll lock this for you.