Author Topic: Muser's Large Alley (7 New Meshes & New Horse ITEMS!)  (Read 60762 times)

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
Muser's Large Alley (7 New Meshes & New Horse ITEMS!)
« on: July 28, 2012, 01:33:15 am »
Hello my fluffed friends, welcome to my (Muser's) page! Here I share several varieties of mods for you to enjoy.

Maps
I have three detailed, but slightly small maps of opposite.
-Animal Testing Facility
-Horseland
-Music Concert/Ice Concert

Meshes
I also have 25 realistic meshes, which include:
6 plants (trees, flowers, potted, ect)
7 cars (ferrari, trucks, convertable, ect)
A silver Dolphin
A cute bird
A little penguin
A textureless Elephant
TV on a modern-like stand
Beautiful Eiffel Tower
2 un-textured buildings
2 big desert rocks
Un-textured trailers
Fun Playground

And future Items to come!

Check out the maps, meshes, and (future) items below v

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask me!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 04:15:10 pm by Muser »

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
Re: Muser's Detailed Stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 01:33:46 am »
Maps

-Animal Testing Facility

It was originally part of a HUGE city map.
But sadly my friend accidentally deleted her WHOLE fh folder, meshes, maps, presets, and all!!
So now the most amazing, realistic map in feral heart will no longer go down in history D':

But, fortunately I was given permission to have the animal testing facility to finish it!
So, the city map is gone (CRIES DESPERATELY) but this awesome addition will remain!

To see the rps in the map (or make your own), see the map's rules, and/or download it click here for the map page:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16155.0

-Horseland
Welcome to the HorseLand map! Where there are many beautiful details and sunny days.
This map was actually made by a couple of friends of mine & I a whole YEAR ago! We forgot about it, but I found another friend who had an rp in it and had the map's download saved! Quite the discovery... a lost treasure.

To see the rps in the map (or make your own), see the map's rules, TONS more screenshots, and/or download it click here for the map page:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=19761.0

-Music Concert/Ice Concert
This map contains 15 techno, trance, Euro-house, euro-pop, Drum and bass, Electronic Rock, Electro House, Heavy Rock, Dance, Breakbeat, Industrial, & other genres of songs! The song names and youtube mp3 are placed below the screenshots and map download link. Become a drummer, guitarist, pianist, lead singer, backing vocalist, or just a rockin animal in the crowd! Tired after all that head banging? Get your furry tails to the classy, relaxing lounge with a beautiful Ferrari on display and have conversations, or just watch the models or singers from a distance while your ears relax with the distant music in range. Ever wanted to be a model? Or even just watch what beautiful models look like? Under the Crystallized Eiffel Tower statue you can watch the catwalk in action, take screenshots, or even see the singers and musicians that played one of the 15 songs after/before the concert!
It's a small place with a big sound, and you'll be sure to have a wild night here at the Ice Concert.

To see the rps in the map (or make your own), see the map's rules, TONS more screenshots, and/or download it click here for the map page:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=20958.0

I made awesomely awesome trailers on my youtube (Asacrecy) for the Music concert, Animal Testing Facility maps, and now Horseland! To see the maps in a cool new perspective, check the videos out here:

Ice Concert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5974-GA-NOk

Animal Testing Facility
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r-7n4ak5f0

Horseland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsCR4Hhu_Ig
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:12:50 pm by Muser »

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 01:33:54 am »
Meshes

I finally found the time to convert these meshes for you guys!
These might be the only meshes I will make for a while due to an overwhelmingly busy schedule

TV:

Flowers:

PottedFlower:

Rose:

FlowerVine:

Convertable:

Coupe:

Dolphin

Eiffel:

Elephant:

Ferarri:

JapaneseMaple:

Playground:

SmallTruck:

SpookyTree:

Truck:

Truck2:

Van:

Penguin (texture is a bit off sorry... xD)

Trailers (Untextured)

Desert rocks:

Desert rock:

Little caves inside the Desert rock:

Buildings:

Buildings2:

Bird:

To go to the download page, click here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=19582.0
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:04:17 pm by Muser »

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 01:34:05 am »
As you may have noticed, these are all horse themed items. I already have some cool meshes (like microphones and headphones that I made for the concert map), I just need to turn them into items! Hopefully I will get them done soon, and will post screenshots of my WIP here. But if they never get done or are too big or something, I might hand them over to another item maker on the forums to fix.

Western Saddle

Pull Cart

Horse Blanket

English Saddle

To go to the download page, click here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=25122.new#new
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:01:17 pm by Muser »

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 01:34:19 am »
                                                                             ~FAQ~

Regarding maps:

"Can I start a roleplay on this map?"
Sure, just fill out the application I made on the map thread's front page and send it to me in a PM or comment it on the map's thread.

"So sad the City Map couldn't be made. 1. Perhaps you could try and remake it? 2. Where did you get the meshes for it?"
Yes it is :(
1. We cannot, I would if I still had all those meshes.
2. The meshes were converted models using the AC3D program, whose trail expired.

"I saw on your map rules that you said 'no playing OOC in general or local', does that mean no talking OOC?"
Well, it isn't a strict rule. But OOC in local is not advised. In general, I suppose it's fine. What I mean is just that if you have a group, OOC in group chat. And if you don't have a group, make a party. Or if you don't want to have a party or don't have a group, at least put )) against your OOC talk in general.
It's just annoying to most people, and interrupts rp. Besides, I don't want this map to turn into fluorite xD

"The map is too big for me, and just keeps crashing my FH. I can't get onto my character anymore, please help!"
Well, try it a few more times. If it still doesn't work and you want the map, try deleting it and redownloading it. If it still doesn't work, then delete the files and log back onto that character. Then, click 'home' to get outta that black place.

"I can't see the cages in the lab i dont know why but ive tried redownloading it and stuff. Can you tell me where the files whould go or to tell me how to fix the problem?"
Well, perhaps you should try one more time. Redownload the map and delete or replace the existing map files. Make sure you put the files into Feralheart>exports. Also make sure that you didn't replace any of these map's files, if that happens then simply redownload the map.

"Do I have to be literate to be in this map?"
Nah, though I would encourage it. That way you can fit in with most of the other players and have an enjoyable time. Literate players really don't enjoy making huge replies, and having you respond with a simple "he walked over and sat down, nodding his head to agree.", it feels as if they wasted their time to reply. So, I would suggest rping with people of your style (semi-literate or non-literate) so that you can enhance your writing with practice. Even just watching literate players helps your writing, creating idea's from others.
You know its weird, I used to do horrible on my book reports when I was younger, by average I got C's and B's. But with a few years of rping on FH (starting as a semi-literate player) I am now the best in my class and have won many awards and contests in my home county.
Haha you know my parents even asked me once (and I quote) "Are you plagiarizing? Did you cheat? Who wrote this?"
Thanks Feral heart :) Hopefully your writing will be enhanced as well, with the help of FH, good luck!

Before asking anymore map questions, please look this over to find if it has already been asked. Or at least go to the FH 'help' section and search up your problem. Hundreds of people repeat the same question and its a little painful for other people to repeat the solution over and over. But if you still need help, feel free to ask me here!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:38:33 am by Muser »

nyxghostrider

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 02:38:10 am »
cool :D

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 11:20:58 am »
You did a really good job on the meshes I really like them

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

nyxghostrider

Re: Muser's Large Alley (7 new meshes added & future ITEMS screenies!)
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 02:38:07 pm »
omg i love the saddle! maybe u can do indian or tribal items! that would be cool ^^ keep up the wondeful work<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 02:49:58 pm »
Muse I use your animal testing map alot and I love it. Its an awesome place to host RPs. I absoultely love your meshes and maps. You are soo creative! I really do wish you could remake a city map because I'd love to use it.

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 05:39:54 pm »
You did a really good job on the meshes I really like them

omg i love the saddle! maybe u can do indian or tribal items! that would be cool ^^ keep up the wondeful work<3
Haha thanks, they will be out very soon! Perhaps even today ;)
That would be a cool idea, I was actually thinking of doing something similar to that. I'm also gonna try to do some headphones and/or microphone items.

Muse I use your animal testing map alot and I love it. Its an awesome place to host RPs. I absoultely love your meshes and maps. You are soo creative! I really do wish you could remake a city map because I'd love to use it.
Thanks so much, it means a lot! I'm actually thinking of making another map, a large one, but I won't spoil anything ;)