Author Topic: Pariah & Paragon: Grimm's Orders [New & Seeking Staff and Members]  (Read 1771 times)

Offline LycanSIXX

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
|| New | Unique | 2 factions | Religious | Sited | Mapped | Fantasy ||

Greetings and Salutations! Glad to see you've decided to stop by and learn about my little project. We are a unique, roleplay not centered around either Felines or Canines, but special beast-like creatures named Devourers and Enforcers.

This group began its development back in March of this year, and began reaching the end of it's development phase around the beginning of June. It was developed as a roleplay for the game Feralheart where it will stay until otherwise stated. The founder of this RP is myself, LycanSIXX, who solely developed the concept, information, and backstory for the RP.

Literacy: In terms of how the FeralHeart community has defined the meaning of literate, you could say we are "literate." Of course we do understand that "literate" actually means the ability to read and write. What is expected of our members is a post with the length of at least three complete sentences; no less. I do not care for those who wish to use wolfspeak, though I will ask that you keep it to a minimum as many people to to get confused by how some words are related to what you actually mean.

Activity Requirements: Seeing as this group is absolutely new, I cannot speak doe the activity of it. I, myself, am online each day reliably after 9pm EST, though depending on my work schedule I may be online before then. Once the group gains more traction my hope is to have daily activity from everyone.

Setting: This rolepay is privately mapped in the game Feralheart. Maps were all created by the founder, LycanSIXX, using meshes created by various people, however the heightmaps and masks of the map are their property. I do not give anyone permission to reuse my maps in any way, shape, or form.

Realism: In terms of realism according to how the people Feralheart have defined the term, this group would be considered "Fantasy." The characters of this roleplay are quadrupedal animals, though are able to do things that natural animals are not able to such as crafting, speaking, and wielding weapons and magics. Otherwise we attempt to stick towards realism, such that no characters are allowed wings; flight is not allowed, overly saturated pelt colors are not allowed, and the battle system is regulated to be as fair a possible for all players involved.

Tag Explaination
New| This Roleplay has just started and is seeking new members to begin progressing its plot

Unique| This RP in plot is a fairly basic conflict plot, however each side is fighting for their own God, and the creatures involved in the roleplay are specialized beasts specifically for this RP. The demonic Devouerers that fight for Grimm, and the Holy Enforcers who fight for Yhor.

2 factions| There are two side that Roleplayers may choose from, Devourers and Enforcers. Though for members who are indecisive and wish to choose neither there is a neutral tag, though this is not a faction.

Religious| Though a major source for the conflict the religious side of this RP is not overly prominent. Each faction is fighting for one of two gods - Grimm and Yhor.

Sited| This roleplay has a website used to hold and reference information pertaining to the Roleplay

Mapped| We have a private map that is required to be downloaded in order to participate in the group's IC play

Fantasy| We have elements that are common place in most fantasy styled writings such as magic.

Our Website contains information about the roleplay that MUST be reviewed before you will be allowed to Roleplay witht he group. It is NOT a joinable website, so there is no need for registration; just look over all the information that has been provided.
grimmxo.weebly.com

Our Discord is the main communications hub for this group; it is how I, LycanSIXX, will communicate with everyone. The link is provided on the website, HOWEVER, anyone RANDOMLY joining the discord without having spoken to me IN-GAME or through PM beforehand will be immediately removed; not banned, removed until they have been cleared for joining.

Founder:
LycanSIXX AKA ChaosKitty (Discord)

Global Mods:
TBA

Moderators:
TBA

Grimm's Orders was created 3/25/17 and is/should be credited to LycanSIXX.

Offline LycanSIXX

• View Profile
Re: Pariah & Paragon: Grimm's Orders [New & Seeking Staff and Members]
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 03:02:34 am »
Smol Bump

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:48:13 am »
I'd like to say that the amount of effort you've put into this seems exceptional.
The plot is something I've never seen before, a very interesting one indeed. Even though it is mainly based on religion (Even though it's a fake one) I can see so many players becoming emerged in this story line.

Maybe, just maybe, when I get some free time, I'll have to join in on this. It seems outstanding so far, I'm sure this will turn into something prodigious.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline LycanSIXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 02:32:15 am »
QuQ Thank you so very much, that put the largest smile on my face just now. This has been months in the making, and It makes me so overjoyed that it wasn't for naught. <3

Offline Searse

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • blackairborn
    • siaphra
    • XxBlackAirbornxX
    • BlackAirbornx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 04:58:41 am »
Mhm. Intresting.

Offline LycanSIXX