Author Topic: Paranormal Experiences  (Read 3291 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Paranormal Experiences
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 11:01:01 am »
I'm not sure if ghosts are real or not, I see a lot of ways most ghost videos can be faked. Someday, I want to see a ghost with my own eyes and hopefully, my camera as well.

One day, unknown day... I walked past a closet, and heard a low-pitched sound of bubbles coming from that closet, no bubbles to be seen... There were no windows, no active electronics, nobody there, no pets roaming the house, the light was off. I didn't spend any more time in front of the closet that time, but I still walked past that closet afterward as I had to walk past it to walk through the house.

I might post another paranormal experience of mine here if I remember any more.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 03:27:00 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 04:34:55 pm »
I definitely do believe in spirits, demons, etc.

The only encounter I've had personally was when I was younger. It's probably one of the earliest memories I have. I slept on the bottom of my bunk bed, and my brother slept on top. We always kept the door shut, because neither of us could really sleep with it open. I distinctly remember closing the door before I got into bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Not sure what time, because either we didn't have a clock in our room or I didn't know how to tell time just yet. But I looked around the room and saw the door was open. I could see our dog lying on the living room floor, and when he saw I was looking he got up, and trotted to the doorway, before staring at me for a solid 15 seconds, then trotted toward my parent's room. I got up, closed the door again, and went back to sleep. I remember waking up and it instantly hitting me.

We didn't have a dog.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 07:24:09 pm »
All these stories are so scary oof! Very spoopy.
I myself, don't remember any paranormal encounters, besides that one time when I was in our holiday house.
Basically, I took the photo of the room to show our relatives how we decorated it, and in the photo, there was a weird dark figure behind the wall. But, we have a window right behind it, so it could have been only a shadow. The weird thing is, when I looked at the room, I didn't see a shadow. The figure/shadow was only visible on the photo I took on my phone. My phone works very well and I doubt that there was a technical difficulty on it's side.
Besides thinking about scary things when I'm walking all alone in the dark, I can't think of any other times I've had spoopy things happen to me.

Even though,
I love researching online about paranormal activities and watching YouTube videos.
I also enjoy watching missing person cases and cases in general, my favorite YouTuber who's all in this thing is Kendall Rae.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 07:25:44 pm by Valar.Morghulis »

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 07:42:15 pm »
Ooooh boy, am I glad you asked.

Spirits are real all right, and there are many of them, of various kinds. I do not know if they're from an other dimension connected to this one or from an other "layer" from this world we normally can't see. I find them very fascinating and I would love to know more about them. Problem is, these are also beings that I am the most afraid of, more than any other thing on Earth. Save for a couple of good spirits I'm familiar with...

Oh, right. Story. Sorry, I got a little carried away.

Well then. One day, I was playing on my DS in my room. I was sitting down on the floor, holding the DS up. I was just using the stylus to play, and I was doing well so far. There was a moment where I didn't need to do anything for a while, so I put the stylus in my left hand as I struck a pose in my excitement, still looking at my screen whilst I held the console in my right. (Just so you know, I'm right handed, I was just that crazy back then.)
When I brought my left hand back to the DS, the stylus in the hand was just gone. However, my fingers were still in a position like I still held it. Confused, I started to search for the stylus as I needed it for the game I was playing. I looked everywhere for that thing where I it would make sense to look. I searched on the floor, under the bed and even on the bed, as the bed was directly left of the place I was sitting. It was nowhere to be found.
I couldn't play this game without stylus and I had no reserves at the time. Since I didn't want to use my finger as I thought that could damage the touchscreen, I decided to switch games. I always keep all of my DS games in a pouch, as well as the DS itself when I'm not using them. At the time the pouch was lying on one of the shelves that were on my right. However, as soon as I looked at the pouch on the shelves I saw my stylus, the one I was using just minutes earlier, right inside the pouch. You can tell me whatever you want, but there is no logical explanation for how that thing could've possibly gotten there.

It doesn't end there, because later it happened AGAIN. This time around I was playing on my DS on the bed, with the pouch lying flat on the ground next to the bed. I was holding the stylus in my left hand away from the screen again because again I had a moment where I didn't need that thing for a small while, whilst I kept watching the screen. This time around I noticed something was off, since I didn't feel the stylus in my hand anymore all of a sudden. I looked at my left hand and confirmed that the stylus was gone. Again I searched on the bed, under the bed and on the ground to no avail.
This time I had a reserve, so I took it out so I could continue playing normally. I don't remember correctly what happened next, but at some point I looked at my pouch, only to see the stylus I was playing with before taking the reserve inside again. So I took it out and put the reserve back in it's packing. Now you might say it could've rolled in there, but the pouch is quite small (the New 3DS XL would have trouble getting in completely) and the position it was in would not make sense even if it rolled in there. The stylus was nicely tucked inside, under an angle as if I put it there for the time being when I didn't need it for a game. Again, there's no logical explanation how it could've gotten there.

Surprisingly, at that moment I wasn't scared at all, just confused. Even now I'm more scared by Boo from the Mario series than by this story. (Then again, I was scared whenever I met Boos as enemies in the Mario Bros. series for many years.)
Anyways, if you guys want a real ghost story, I'll have another one for a later post.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 09:04:28 pm »
I am a total believer in ghosts; demons; spirits; whatnot. Man, I even wanted to be a Ghost
Hunter when I was younger and it STILL intrigues me.
As for my experiences? When I was around 8 I had a pet cat that I would torture with an eletric toothbrush that he'd swat at...
keep in mind, I was a child. I had chased him into a corner of my play-room where he hid under a desk and when I peaked under
I got this flash image of a grinning eyeless cat that I could best describe as looking like the chesire cat. And the most odd thing
about this was that when I saw that image - EVERYTHING around me went black. I was totally freaked out and ran upstairs to
tell my grandparents who...didn't believe me.
There was another time when I was 14 years old and was staying in Montana for half of a year. We lived near a Native
American reservation/burial ground at the time and for a week or so I would get flash images of men and woman in black,
gray, and brown shawls around the house. They seemed to be shadow people or anomiles that will disappear if you look
at them. Now, since I was aware of my location I told myself not to be freaked out and kept my distance from the locations
I saw them in. Apparently, my cousin also saw them.
Also, recently in the summer I, my mother, and my little brother all saw shadow figures in the same corner of the house
for a few days before it stopped.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 08:36:55 am »

There was another time when I was 14 years old and was staying in Montana for half of a year. We lived near a Native
American reservation/burial ground at the time and for a week or so I would get flash images of men and woman in black,
gray, and brown shawls around the house. They seemed to be shadow people or anomiles that will disappear if you look
at them. Now, since I was aware of my location I told myself not to be freaked out and kept my distance from the locations
I saw them in. Apparently, my cousin also saw them.
Also, recently in the summer I, my mother, and my little brother all saw shadow figures in the same corner of the house
for a few days before it stopped.
That sounds cool!
Actually i'm reminded of the time i was in an abandoned house & had lots of 6s drawn on the walls with blood & there was creepy stuff everywhere.
Oh. and... so... i had this weird tickle in my throat & my tongue was twitching, there was this time a weird demonic voice came out of my mouth & it wasn't mine. Took much effort to hold it back.  Not sure if it was a side effect of being 13 & growing super fast or something more mysterious...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 12:13:08 pm »
Alright, I promised another story a while ago. I s'pose I should tell it now.

So one night I was lying in bed and I was trying to sleep. It was the middle of the night at this point. Suddenly, an eerie noise came from the window. It sounded the most like the glass in the window was vibrating. Needless to say, it scared me to death. It was consistent too, as the sound lasted for about a second and then came back just a minute later. Terrified, I left my room for a while since I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways. When I came back in, the noise had stopped. Hoping that it had ended now, I tried to sleep again.
Well, that was the plan, except the noises continued after laying down for about a quarter with the same frequency as before. I panicked, ran to my parents bedroom and explained the situation to them. They advised me to say to stop this noise. After going back in my room and hanging around there for five minutes more, the noise started once more. At that moment, I decided to follow my parents' advice and physically said in the direction of the window to knock it off because I wanted to sleep. I didn't say it very loud, but it worked. The horrifying noises from my window stopped. I waited to hear if it would start again, but everything remained silent. After that this event never happened again, this is the only time it ever did.

Offline ShapesNBeats

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • (INACTIVE TEMPORARILY)
    • Sky Pupperz
    • skypupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • View Profile
    • MeWe
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2019, 03:44:50 am »
I've never had a paranomal experience before.

"He'll squeeze you until you pop!"