Author Topic: Bi/Tri Monthly Community Surveys  (Read 5237 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
Re: Bi/Tri Monthly Community Surveys
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 08:04:14 pm »
I absolutely love this idea! FH is such a community-driven game, and letting us the players input our ideas rarely goes wrong.

For an example, I'd just like to mention Lioden. Like FH, it's a largely community-driven game where staff regularly input the community's favorite ideas. There's an entire board dedicated to letting the community voice their ideas on what new features there should be, and each post has a "support or do not support" button at the end. Additionally, each week with the news they publish a poll on odd topics, such as what a marking should look like or what should they add in the next event.

Do I think we should have weekly news and polls? No, definitely not. There just simply isn't enough that changes with this game in a week. However, monthly or seasonal news with a poll would certainly do the job.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 09:31:01 pm »
I also like this idea. It could be a nice way to figure out what the community wants to see changed in the future or how we feel about the current conditions. =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 10:15:47 pm »
I'm not opposed to the idea.

To keep things short and sweet, it would be nice to be able to apply something like this and receive feedback on things collectively through a form or poll.

I'd like to point out this is only my personal view on it though. ^

However, I would like to say that, as said in times past, that there are certain things that get prioritized over what the community wants to see, because it's a change that needs to happen rather than a 'popular' and unnecessary change, if you catch my drift? That being said, these important things would obviously push back the implementation of any approved, community-voted things. That may have been obvious from the get-go but wanted to point it out nonetheless. Just wanted to make sure it was said, in case this was ever put in place. -insert thumbs up emoji-
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.