Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Hosual

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in
« on: May 11, 2021, 11:51:03 am »
I just created my account, because my last account was very old and I don't remember login nor password, and probably don't have access to e-mail anymore. I felt a bit nostalgic and i wanted to play the game but every time i try to log in the game I receive the notification "Failed to connect to front server." and I don't know what to do. I'd like someone to give me a hand. Thank you in advance for replies.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »
Make sure your account has been activated prior to logging into the game.
Also make sure you have the "Play Game" tab open and you're logged in on that before you open up the game and try to play.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 05:00:30 pm »
Hey there! Welcome back to Feralheart! Make sure that you have the Play Game Tab open on your computer while you try to log in, otherwise it won’t work! This tab can be found by hitting Play Game on this website! It’s at the top bar where you can find Home, Forum, Staff, etc! Hope that helps!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 05:04:56 pm »
Ello! You'll need to use the Play Game tab to be able to connect to the server: Play Game Tab Link

As well as, if you haven't already done so, you'll need to download and install the new .exe from the Download Page:

Download Page Link

After you download that, make sure you move that file you just downloaded into your main FeralHeart folder. It will say that there is already a file in there like that, and if you want to replace it. Go ahead and replace it. After that you're set! If you need any more help with it though, just say the word~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort