Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

FeralHeart Feedback

(1/14) > >>

SpicyDirt:

With all of the new recent changes and all of the rumors
spreading about about new updates, we were hoping to get some
feedback on the current update and what you'd like to see in the future!
Please fill out the forum below:

Questions:
Concerns:
Suggestions:
Other:

We will take each answer into consideration! Happy posting!

Dark_heart:
So.
Questions: are there upcoming any new maps?
Concerns: hm, I think there aren't any concers... only thing what is sometimes scary me is closing in rock. Sometimes it's funny, but when your character is closed in rock and you can't do anything it's... well, not funny.
Suggestions: I think there would be more defalut animations, for canines and felines. What more, making wings presets is hard work, so wings markings is amazing idea. And of course some new maps (jungle, savanna, desert, eventually volcano map) or back of some old maps.
Other: -

Garfield.:
Questions: Is there going to be anything out of the usual?
Concerns: Pretty much about the current problems with the crashings some users have like when going to a different map than The Grounds.
Suggestions: Mhm, pretty much what this game needs is an addition of what we currently have like more animations or maps like Dark said. Such as other biomes because people seem to be bothered about the lack of them, all is populated by vegetation and nothing is really different. Having different biomes and maps is a good idea and it could be considered if it haven't been :3
Other: Nothing really :D

Oddonelynx:
Questions: Will there ever be bigger maps?
Concerns: Hmm, let's um.... Crashing issues, similar to the one above, except it happens after I stay a few minutes in the Grounds ^^
Suggestions: Bigger maps, and more different biomes
Other: None

Jango_Fett:
Question: Ever gonna consider making a road-map of things planned and ways you're going to go about them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version