Author Topic: Thankies <3  (Read 2643 times)

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Thankies <3
« on: January 30, 2021, 07:22:20 pm »
Heyyo! I just wanted to stop by and thank the staff team and everyone who has been keeping this awesome game alive^^ I know that last year has been a pretty stressful one and some have left because of it, but I thank everyone who is still hanging on! Also, thank you, to the staff who have left now, for being there for the community till your retirement! I might not have known most of you much, but I can tell that most of you have really helped a lot trough this time.
Big thank you to the members who are active, interact with the community and help it grow aswell! <3

~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Thankies <3
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 10:30:48 pm »
Staffies deserve more praises like that.
Great post <3
On new account Aiiokia

Ironic

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 12:29:25 am »
To the former and current staff, we thank you for your service here in FeralHeart. We may not show it, but we truly look up to you guys. Without you, we wouldn't here. Whatever you guys are doing behind closed doors, we truly admire and appreciate the hard work towards this game. Never give up on FH!

Anyways, the feralheart staff definitely needed to hear this. With the team now short, I hope everything is well with them. A praise well needed for the current team. :D Lovely post.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 06:16:17 am »
kudos to the staff, they are doin' this for free.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 03:50:43 pm »
Thank you for making this wonderful post for the staff, Ferime! I'm sure they needed to hear this in a tough time like right now. The year was tough and stressful on many, indeed. But we were able to stick together and pull through the awful year together. I'd also like to leave a thank you to the previous and current Staff Members.

They deserve our respect and support, after everything they've done for us to make this place awesome.
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 07:32:02 pm »
Awe, thank you guys =) It really means a lot to hear those kind words. It's not easy and you're constantly met with various different situations with not so nice interactions, but to hear words of encouragement here and there is most certainly appreciated and helps the motivation continue~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 12:19:46 am »
Awe, thank you guys =) It really means a lot to hear those kind words. It's not easy and you're constantly met with various different situations with not so nice interactions, but to hear words of encouragement here and there is most certainly appreciated and helps the motivation continue~

Aw, you're absolute welcome, Ame. We try our best to keep you guys cheerful, in any way we can. Glad it makes you feel happy x3
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art