Author Topic: Autumn News Update 2015  (Read 18390 times)

Offline Dacota101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Autumn News Update 2015
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2015, 10:59:57 am »
Very excited to see the new things that's in store for us! Always nice to see whats going on, Thanks Red. ~Dacota101 :O :D

Offline Brutus2010

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Is it cold out here? Or is it just me..
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2015, 02:25:11 pm »
Thanks for the news! And i'd Like to Know, Is the server down, It says 2 people are online.. But it wont let me connect. Im confused.
~There are many things that will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart~

Offline GorillazNerd

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • http://randomworldofocs.devianta
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2015, 02:39:24 pm »
Thanks for the news! And i'd Like to Know, Is the server down, It says 2 people are online.. But it wont let me connect. Im confused.

I believe the 2 apparent online members may be monitors at work? I don't know but I believe it's a good guess. I was wondering why they are on.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2015, 02:54:24 pm »

I believe the 2 apparent online members may be monitors at work? I don't know but I believe it's a good guess. I was wondering why they are on.

Yes the game server has temporarily been taken offline due to some issues. While the issues are being worked out the game server will continue to stay offline. There is no one online. The number ticker sometimes acts up and displays the wrong number of users online ^^ We apologize for this inconvenience. We hope to have the game up for you all soon!

Offline Shadowshard

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2015, 08:08:49 pm »
huh. i wondered why i wasn't able to log in. now i know.
The shadows are my greatest ally.
My scars aren't weakness, they're strength.

Offline Jellybeanlover

• Forum Newcomer
  • We will have liberty, or a bran muffin! - WLITA
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2015, 09:25:43 pm »
Thanks for telling me. Of all the places to get hacked I wouldn't have thought it to be FH. Thanks for being to quick to work on it. And glad to know our passwords are safe. Just wanting to know. Our E-mails are safe right?
Who ate my bran muffin?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 09:29:20 pm »
Everything stored on site should be safe and sound so no worries. It was only the game client itself that these so called hackers diddled with.

Now not to sound rude, but for anyone that reads this, do not nudge about this matter in the news thread, we've another thread posted in this section for these kind of discussions here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54122.0

Thank you.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline SapphireHowlite

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2015, 04:43:06 pm »
so not cool that someone tried hacking FH  >:( I wanna play lol hopefully it will be up and running by this weekend

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2015, 05:42:53 pm »
so not cool that someone tried hacking FH  >:( I wanna play lol hopefully it will be up and running by this weekend

Now not to sound rude, but for anyone that reads this, do not nudge about this matter in the news thread, we've another thread posted in this section for these kind of discussions here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54122.0