Author Topic: Naan fah Anahlrii -Elder Scrolls Role-Play [Inactive since 17/08/2014]  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Naan fah Anahlrii

With Alduin defeated, the people of Skyrim can now relax and enjoy themselves. Well, can they truly? With thieves, thugs, and bandits running around and most off without feeling the presence of guards or any kind of safety, no-one can actually at rest, but the dragons are gone - defeated by the dragonborn; sadly, the dragonborn has died, natural causes of old age. It's left people to wonder, even though it was five generations ago, if there's another dragonborn yet to rise, or maybe more dragons are yet to come.
A feeling of reassurance is all these people need, but even with that, most are still skeptical about it not happening in the near future; others are skeptical if the dragonborn really did kill all the dragons, or if it even happened. Nothing much has been going on, besides the increased chances of robberies as there are no dragons to pick off bandits that had not sought a shelter - rare, but they happen. Shakedowns have also been happening more quickly, violently spreading. Is Skyrim to come with the horrible disease of criminally infested? Most likely, but there are still those who hope not to succumb to anything they consider "evil."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:37:37 pm by Scallywag »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Naan fah Anahlrii -Elder Scrolls Role-Play; PG-13 to TVMA; WIP-
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 09:46:28 pm »
Rules

1.) Swearing is allowed, however it must be kept at a low level (not in every sentence, everything dialogue, etc.).
2.) Violence is spreading, so please make it seem as such. I don't really care how your character treats it, or even if they join in, but your character must know about it.
3.) Please keep steady literacy - something that's atleast readable and understandable. Typos, grammar mistakes, etc. are perfectly fine, but as long as it's not every word that has a problem.
4.) Keep names as Skyrim-related as possible. (If you need help with a Skyrim name, just go here.)
5.) Your character is not dragonborn and there are no dragons (unless confronting me, though there is very little chance that I will be okay with it), they cannot speak Draconic - there's no way, not even if they "study" it (maybe a few bits and pieces, but they're not able to speak in full sentences).
6.) Keep your character(s) realistic. Your character has flaws, your character is not pink, and your character cannot jump from a high place and not injure itself (and so on).
7.) Wait your turn. Sure, you may be excited for your reply, but you must wait. If someone hasn't posted yet, then wait.
8.) Role-play paragraphs must be atleast six detailed sentences, or more if you want to. I'm not asking for a novella, just a few sentences. (There are few exceptions to this, you just have to word the sentence correctly.)
9.) Do not use this thread as a chatroom as it is obviously not. If you want to chat to someone, or multiple people, then talk to them in-game, in an actual chatroom, or PM.
10.) Sure, people get intimate, but you're not allowed to have sex. Take it to a PM or skip over it - you may not fade it black or put it in a spoiler. Birthing is not allowed as well.
11.) You may have up to five character, but make sure you can handle all of them - if you cannot, do not sign up with all of them.
12.) Do not argue OoCly. Your character and another person's (maybe two or more of your own characters) may fight all they want, just you cannot.
13.) This role-play is five generations - as stated before - away from the dragons and dragonborn. You may not say that your character is one-tenth dragonborn because no.
14.) You may not harm/marry/etc. anyone else's character without their permission. Normal behavior for the races (as they have large, and small, differences between behaviors) and crush-developing is perfectly fine.
15.) Your character can die, but not at the hand of an NPC - only other people's characters may kill you after having your permission, and with no autohits / autokills.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:08:05 pm »
Form

Code: [Select]
[center][color=lightblue][font=timesnewroman][img] insert image [/img]
[size=15pt]name "nickname"
"quote"[/size]
[hr]
race
personality
lineage
other
role-play sample

--

-My form is currently a WIP, though you're free to post yours-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:32:59 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 02:19:06 am »
(I'll def join when you finish! Btw; I love Dragon Age Origins. (Referring to your Sig, of course) & Skyrim.c:)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 03:34:24 am »