Author Topic: Island of Crystals - Pokemon Gijinka Rp [Inactive since 14/08/2014]  (Read 21602 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: [[Open and Accepting]] Island of Crystals - Pokemon Gijinka Rp
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 08:49:59 pm »

Maya Burns
Nicknames: Link
Pokemon: Infernape
Type: Fire
Shiny: Nope
Attacks/Moves:
Ember
Fire Spin
Punishment
Taunt
Appearance: Link has flowing fire red hair which sweeps past her waist and is often shaggy and un-brushed and has hawk orange eyes and fair skin. Her clothes are exactly as they are in the picture (apart from the ears and tail)
Personality: Link is lazy and tends to avoid responsibility when possible. She is very fun loving and hates being serious. She is also very laid-back and is usually unfazed by most people and situations. She has a paticular fondness for food and loves eating and the only real time she is angry is either when her food is taken from her or if someone threatens someone she cares about. She can also be mischievious and likes taunting people who seem too serious in life.
Quirks and Habits: She tends to twirl her hair or pick at her feet when bored.
History: Go on and ask her.
Other: Has a piercing on her bottom lip and belly button, is a con-artist.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:56:16 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 09:57:02 pm »
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:54:55 am by Luna_Freefaller »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 10:38:49 pm »
(TTuTT I'm so happy more people are joining. I honestly though only a few people would join and this rp would die out quickly. All accepted. I'll add the character to the list)

Nikka

Nikka continued to watch his movements closely, keeping her head rather high so her blade was pointed away from him. "I'm guessing you want some of this?" the figure had spoke and she stamped her front feet in somewhat of an excited gesture before nodding. She anxiously observed as the shifter broke the piece of bread to offer her some. She graciously took it from him, savoring the food and flicking her tail in delight. As she was munching on the piece a comment perked her attention and made her look up after hearing, "You're like me aren't you?" At first, she didn't know how to respond to his comment. Though Nikka soon gave in and did a simple nodded before saying in a low quiet tone, "You could say that..." She finished the piece of bread, licking her lips to enjoy every last trace before she glanced up inquiring, "What gave it away? I thought I was doing a wonderful job of blending in." Even though Absols weren't exactly common on this island. Her thought swirled around a bit, brimming with curiosity as she asked, "So, got a name lion boy?"

Feng-Li

He placed his profit back in his pocket before scanning around cautiously. Around him, he didn't see much out of the ordinary, though a figure that was not too far away covering half of her face with a fan. His eyes narrowed as he thought, Another gijinka... Painfully obvious one too. Heh, wonder how long she'll last out here. His eyes stayed locked on the shifter for a few moment later before he simply shook his head and progressed on through the city streets, losing his interest quickly.

Feng continued onwards deciding to stop by a bakery that wasn't too far by and used only a little portion of the money he had taken to purchase a bag of fresh baked goods. He then walked on into that of an alley and leaned against the dark wall, pulling out a loaf and beginning to what he had retrieved in the darkness. He preferred to stay in areas bare of sun light not just because of his pale complexion, but that's what his shifter form did in the wild. It reminded him too much of the comfort of his own den in the wilderness. And besides, he didn't like to draw much attention to himself in the first place. The man had already scarfed down a loaf by himself, appearing as though he was starving. Though compared to most gijinka, he was quite spoiled. His fingers picked out another large piece of bread to begin eating greedily as he stared out of the alley at the passerbys, his eyes having that odd red serpentine gleam to them.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:05:25 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:11 pm »

James
James gave a small laugh as the absol talked to him."I didn't know it. You could've kept quiet and I would assume you were one because, a, what absol begs for food and b, why would a normal pokemon come towards me?"James asked quietly, climbing down a little so not many could hear him. He kept quiet for another moment before speaking again."Plus, I'm not the most friendly looking shifter out here, you could've easily gone to another."James gave a small smirk before the absol asked what his name was."It's James. Yours?"He asked, giving a break in between his answer and question.  

((-Nothing for Jazmine, she'll be in my next post-))

Whoops...

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 01:01:05 am »

Marcelo

His ear twitched at the word 'steal'; he thought for a moment, trying to decide on helping or not, a small twinge of guilt went through him everytime he thought the word 'no'. He gave in. "I could help." He blurted, not know exactly what he was going to do; he hadn't thought it through entirely, and it was painfully obvious.

((Short.))

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2014, 07:34:07 am »

Aneira

Aneira's gaze followed the other Gijinka until he stopped and turned around. For a moment her eyes flashed to his, but she looked away quickly to scan the crowds as if she wasn't looking at him in the first place. About a minute had gone by until she dared to look back again to find that the seviper had disappeared. She wasn't particularly sad to see him gone, but she had been curious to who he was.

Bored, Aneira ran a hand over her ears and stood up, swiftly leaving the street to a small area in a dark alleyway. She quickly looked around her before shifting into her more comfortable Pokemon form, her small claws making soft clicking sounds as she walked back out into the street. A few of the people took a step back at the sight of her and continued on their way, but most just completely ignored her. That's the way she liked it. She advanced towards her seat on the bench and jumped up ontop of the seat with her tail curling beneath her. Walking her front legs forward, Aneira rested her head in her paws and watched as people passed by. "Look, mommy! It's a Pokemon! It's a girl Pokemon!" The shrill voice that pierced Aneira's sensitive ears caused her to groan. She wasn't fond of human children; always walking up to stroke her as if she was some animal. A small hand fell onto her head a little too roughly, causing her fur to fall into her eyes. Aneira scrambled to her feet. "Mommy! She's so cold. We need to take her inside and warm her up by the fire." Those words caused the Glaceon's blue eyes to widen. The child's mother just nodded faintly as she flicked through her phone, not paying any attention to the current situation.

As she was preparing to jump off of the bench, two hot little hands were clamped around Aneira's front and she was lifted off of the ground. "Let go of me, you little..." She squirmed in the child's grasp, but it was surprisingly strong. The child started to walk down the street with the Pokemon in her arms. She couldn't bite the child; that would probably kill it. So, she continued to thrash in the child's arms, willing it to let go of her.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2014, 12:30:14 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2014, 04:46:51 pm »

Nikka

She blinked at his response before rolling her eyes and sitting down, "You never know. They might have. My curiosity just got the better of me ok?" She glanced away in slight thought before answering, "I don't know. I've met some really vile and nasty gijinka before. Though you're definitely not one of them." Nikka took a small pause again before adding, "And I kinda assumed at first that you wouldn't share your food but hey, I'm not complaining." She grinned lightly at that before hearing him answer. "James huh? Well you can call me Nikka." The absol smiled faintly before laying down with her chin on her forepaws. This was the first time she really acquaintance with a shifter without it ending sourly and she was a bit glad about it.

Feng-Li

The man had continue to ear, on the last loaf that he had purchased. He looked out seeing a shorter figure sulking around through the streets with a terrified expression, seeming to be terrified of those that were normal seeing her. A low sigh left his lips as he watched. Often, he really wasn't fond of helping others, but children, especially those who were gijinka like he was always seemed to defy that normal logic. Especially since he had struggled himself as a child and not one person bothered to help him understand what he was. His attention snapped back to the young umbreon shifter as he murmured low, "You look hungry kid." He allowed a pause, taking one last bite out of the bread loaf before extending it out towards her, "Here..." His hissing lisp still made him sound quite intimidating, though he tried to suppress it so the child would not be as frightened. Feng stared away from the young girl, waiting to see if she would take the offering.

Mentions: Ling-Mai

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 05:19:59 pm »

James
James quietly listen as Nikka kept talking. He stayed quiet until she answered on of his comments about how he said a normal pokemon wouldn't go near him."You don't know if I'm one of those 'vile and nasty' ones. For all you know I could be wearing a mask for my true self."James gave a huff, even though he wasn't truly like some of those pokemon, he still kept up this kind of thing. James waited a moment before she spoke again and told him her name."Nikka's a nice name..."  

Jazmine
Jazmine looked at the lucario who was speaking to her. She gave a small laugh and looked around."You don't need to help me." Jazmine said looking back at him before talking again. "You don't exactly strike me for the type to steal. Plus you don't seem keen on the idea." Jazmine looked around again and kept thinking of where she could take from. "But if you really want..."She said, looking at him then slowly taking a step or two towards the nearest end of the alley."We could steal from one of the smaller shops with only a worker or two... then take the alley to get away."Jazmine said quietly as she looked back and waited for an answer.

Whoops...

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 10:49:52 pm »

Kalliope

The warmth from the sun was, in a sense, something to be grateful for. It came from the rays of light the sun emitted, keeping most things from the cold of night for half a year, usually. It came in with the Spring equinox, and disappeared during the Autumn equinox. Certainly, in a way, it was strange, but ever so needed. Admittedly, though, it was easier to get warm during winter than it was to get cool in summer, thus the preference of the colder region, which was rather funny considering Kalliope's colors consisted of those which existed on the 'cool' side of the color wheel. Ah, yes. Humans were considerably strange like that. They had a name for almost everything. Letting out a huff of air at the thought, the shifter leaned back against the tree she currently sat in front of- or behind of, considering the direction of the city was behind her. Straying past city limits was, definitely, not fun, especially considered the choice of clothing she had. Luckily, today she had gone with the other choice. At the same time, however, it wasn't good either. At least when you considered the 'shrunk-to-fit', lizard-like tail which currently curled into her lap. Good and bad came out of whichever choice you made. There was no alternative, no rewinding time to save someone and send the other to his or her doom. Choices could seem simple at first, yes, but in the end, it you choose one and regret it, you'd never forgive yourself. She could no regret whichever choice she made. Steal and live, or starve? There were good and bad choices with each, however, one outweighed the other by a long shot.
The slight breeze that passed by, almost as if reminding her of the season coming, blew any bangs that decided to try to block her vision out of her face. The rustling of grass filled her ears, and for a moment, she took in the serenity. So... this was the choice she made? ...Well, now that she thought about it, she could always have waited until tomorrow. Now that she was here, though, she didn't think her stomach would allow her to leave empty-handed. All, no nothing, as some might call it.
"This again...? You'll get yourself a reputation at this rate." She shook her head after speaking, almost as if disappointed in herself. To continue this, which started from a young age in order to feed two hungry muzzles. Her parents would be as  disappointed of her as she was, that is, if they weren't like her. Her siblings would outright hand her over to the authorities, at least nowadays they would. A sigh exited her mouth as she rose to her feet, tail slipping from it's place on her lap and onto hanging limply behind her. The sound of her stomach protesting barely made it to her ears and despite the fact it could be felt, it was purposefully ignored. She turned, beginning to walk around the tree.
So this is the choice I make. No going back now.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce