Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
Re: Bye
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2021, 05:55:20 pm »
Hey Ironic, only just seen that this was edited a few days ago... If you ever want to talk about things don't be afraid to send me a dm or any other user for that matter, the thing is I hate it when I see people in dark places. :(

If you don't wanna talk about it then I understand... just stay safe ok?

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2021, 07:35:07 pm »
Oh Ironic, to see this breaks my heart. I have no idea what caused people to see you in that way, to me you’ve always been a kind, helpful member of this community. I totally understand removing yourself from a place that isn't helping you and making you feel like that, though. It’s almost toxic to your mental health to stay in a place that makes you feel so down.

I wish you well! If you need someone to talk to please feel free to reach out to me as well. I know we’ve never really spoken but I’ve always admired you and thought of you as one of the members of the community that is truly a bright point. I feel like a good amount of people feel the same since you were nominated for Summer MOTs!

Take care! I hope things get better for you soon and if you do decide to return you feel like you’re more welcomed and given the respect that you deserve. <3

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2021, 07:41:54 pm »
I am sad to see you go, but admire that you are able to remove yourself from a toxic situation. I am very sorry to hear that people have led you to feel this way, as I've never seen you as anything other than a loving and cherished member of this community.

If you need to talk you can always reach out. I wish you luck wherever life takes you from here <3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2021, 08:14:43 pm »
It's so unfortunate that you feel this way.
I've only spoken to you once in PM but know that I'll never turn you away if you'd like to converse further. I feel blessed to have been able to have a chat with you and know you in the time you've been here.
I hope someday you'll return and the situations will be much better.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
its sad to see you leave ironic. you are such a kind and very loving member of this community, we appreciate you and everything you have done for us. i met you through feralheartians and those times were the greatest spent, we havent spoken much since than but you were one of the greatest and kindest person anyone could've met.

i hope you find whatever you want while you look forward  and i hope it brings you as much joy as you brought us. we'll miss you

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2021, 09:23:16 pm »
though i hate to see you leave (especially since i've not yet had the pleasure of getting to know you) i commend you for having the strength to distance yourself from toxicity. it's by no means an easy thing to do and i'm proud of you for putting your foot down and taking care of yourself. sometimes the best way to deal with things is to step away for a bit and take time for yourself, and kudos to you for making that decision!

you'll be greatly missed by the feralheart community, and i truly hope to see you come back someday. until then, take care, and feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need anything <3

signature by g0thic_vibes1

SpicyDirt

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 12:10:53 am »
It'll be sad to see you go, Ironic. Please know that my DMs are always open to you <3

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2021, 05:12:28 am »
It’s unfortunate people can’t move on from the past and refuse to quit acting toxic. I understand this, and have left social media a few times to get fresh air. It’s also good to cut those people out of your life, and block them. I don’t blame you for wanting to distance yourself. Your own health matters most, and if that’s what you need, then do so. Keep safe out there, Ironic. I wish you the best and I hope things settle for you. We’ll always be here if you decide to return. Take care.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2021, 06:00:16 pm »
I'm sad to see you go friend. You are one of the few friends I had left here. But I can understand why you would want to leave. More power to you girl.

You gave me hope at a time when I was going through difficult times. Getting bullied for simply being disliked by certain groups of people here. I'm not sure if I would even still be here if you hadn't have came along to be a true friend and comfort me.

But now? idk what to think. Most of the people I knew have moved on and things aren't looking much better. idk how much longer I can remain hopeful when only a few friends still play this game. And when I know for a fact there are quite a few toxic individuals still picking on people here for absolutely no reason.

It really hits home when so many of the people you are close to have become the target if bullying and end up leaving to escape it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 06:03:27 pm by DylanCheetah »