Author Topic: A Thank You  (Read 4643 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: A Thank You
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 04:35:20 pm »
This is a nice post. THX for sticking around!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 05:30:41 pm »
Such a lovely read<3 I absolutely agree with you -- there are so many amazing, passionate people here at FH and the community is truly what makes this place so special for so many people. I registered back in 2012 and it's been a great ride. I've made many friends and met many more. Thank you for posting this c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 07:21:49 pm »
This was super sweet to read.. The game has a way to just bring people together and it created such a wonderful community of people where you do make a lot of friends and memories along the way. this reminds me of the first time i got onto the game, i made so many wonderful friends and memories but i didn't know the old maps like they did. i joined August 5th 2020. even though, they we're very welcoming and they showed me how amazing this community truly is. i disappeared for a few months as my laptop had broke and i needed a new one, i came back to what i now consider to be my home and sadly seen none of the friends i made..were on anymore. in returning i made new friends, thats where i met ferime, moon, MamaSpicy and a few other wonderful people. <3

if this community teaches you anything.. its that no matter who you are, where you are or what you are. people will accept you and you can make so many great memories.

now, i only met you in-game recently toons and actually talking to you made me realize how much of a kind person you are. you are a wonderful part of this community and im positive your an amazing friend to. its nice to hear stories from older players as they hold so much love for the game in their stories and memories

This post makes me realize how a single community can impact someone's life. Sometimes I wish I would have joined it much earlier to live through the many generations of the game and its community development. But Im just glad that there are people who have gone through it and can tell their stories and experiences for others to read on! Thank you Toon<3

Such a lovely read<3 I absolutely agree with you -- there are so many amazing, passionate people here at FH and the community is truly what makes this place so special for so many people. I registered back in 2012 and it's been a great ride. I've made many friends and met many more. Thank you for posting this c:

Thank you all for sharing! You're so right. This community can really impact us even if you're newer to the game! It's also nice to see another veteran in you, Kerriki!

This is a nice post. THX for sticking around!

Thank you, and of course! I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else right now. ^-^

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!