Author Topic: Custom FH Animations Kit  (Read 4276 times)

Lloyd

Re: Custom FH Animations Kit
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 02:07:31 pm »
My computer blocks this site saying it is a "URL Scam"....In other words, it has insecurities....*cries*. I'm sure I can change some settings and allow this site to be opened...But that sounds kinda scary. 'XD My computer is also pretty old...
Сopy link and paste it into a new tab
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iloym456rr12w8b/FH_Animation_Blender.zip/file

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 03:01:43 pm »
My computer blocks this site saying it is a "URL Scam"....In other words, it has insecurities....*cries*. I'm sure I can change some settings and allow this site to be opened...But that sounds kinda scary. 'XD My computer is also pretty old...

Hey, so ad.fly has been a-- well a problem-- with this site for a long time, but there is a way to get around it! I followed the link for you and got the actual URL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iloym456rr12w8b/FH_Animation_Blender.zip/file

To avoid ad.fly just copy and paste this link DIRECTLY into the search bar at the top of your browser! If you still need help we can try doing it through discord or something~

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2021, 03:15:40 pm »
This is awesome, Ame! For anyone interested in making custom animations I’m sure this is going to be a huge help! Thank you so much for sharing this! It’s super exciting to think about all of the amazing animations we’ll see in the future thanks to this kit! I cannot wait to see what people come up with!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 01:14:10 am »
This is awesome, Ame! For anyone interested in making custom animations I’m sure this is going to be a huge help! Thank you so much for sharing this! It’s super exciting to think about all of the amazing animations we’ll see in the future thanks to this kit! I cannot wait to see what people come up with!

You're very welcome ^ -^

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort