Author Topic: There is always an error message when I try to log in  (Read 1020 times)

Offline AstralFluff

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
There is always an error message when I try to log in
« on: February 28, 2022, 03:39:15 am »
I downloaded feralheart today and I keep on facing the same problem trying to log into the account that I registered, having the same error message saying, "Incorrect Username or Password (5 failed attempts causes 15min ban)". I feel as if I put the correct password and I reset it again and again due to it not working. It still does not let me log in. I really want to have fun with the rest of the people in this small community. Can someone please help?  :'(

Offline AstralFluff

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
There is always an error message when I try to log in
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 03:47:05 am »
Hi there, I just downloaded feralheart and I registered an account and I still have a problem with an error message every time I try to log in. It says "Incorrect username or password (5 failed attempts causes 15min ban)" even though I'm sure I put the right password. I changed the password several times, to the point where it is relatively easy to get in, but It's still not allowing me to play the game. I also got the play tab open. Can someone out there help me? I really want have fun with you people in the feral community.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: There is always an error message when I try to log in
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 05:52:26 am »
Hello there!

- Be sure caps lock is not on, it is case sensitive
- Do not use the numpad, use the number keys above your alphabet keys
- Your keyboard language must be set to an English setting
Farewell everyone<3