Author Topic: FeralHeart Spanish-speaking community: Los Olvidados Logo  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Xoda

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • iNanase
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Spanish-speaking community: Los Olvidados Logo
« on: May 24, 2022, 03:07:36 pm »
Hello again everyone!

I appear here again, but this time not because of presets (although it may be because of that in the future 👀). On this occasion I wanted to share with all of you something I have worked on a few days ago for the Spanish-speaking community in FeralHeart, more specifically for the group "Los Olvidados".
It is common knowledge that logos are symbols or graphic marks with the function of representing something or someone, in this case a community that has a characteristic that makes it stand out: the Spanish language. For that reason I wanted "Los Olvidados" to have its own logo; which not only identified us, but at first glance made clear the concept of the Spanish community within FeralHeart.

Without further ado, here it is:

I made two versions: one with a black background and one transparent. The first can be seen above where both paws are visible in different ways, while in the transparent version the lion's paw remains completely black (unfortunately it was not possible to add it to this post, because it would not be appreciated, but if you want to see it you can visit this Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdg39lSNrAB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link).
Personally, it is a job that I really enjoyed doing and I wanted to share it with the rest of the FH community ^^

I hope you liked it as much as we did, and thanks for reading this far!