Author Topic: returning member crawling out of the remnants of the old fluorite plains  (Read 1167 times)

Offline nmrn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Only hesitantly, I've not got the time to play this game anymore (and tbh had a bit of a preference more towards the old maps like Fluorite and the like; these new map designs have largely put me off full playtime although they've been very fun to slog around in and explore), but I was discussing with some pals just lately all the memories of this game; most of which I've since forgotten tbh. It did make me curious as to whether any oldies are still around, though:

I don't remember the exact period of play for me but it had to be something like 2012-2014 (or until whenever general chat got removed), and my username was something like Valpin/Vallykins/etc. and I recall vividly being hella into 1 lion RP and 2 spamming general. I guess this isn't too orthodox of an introductory post but I had all but forgotten that this site and forum even still existed and am honestly pleasantly surprised to see that this game is still thriving. Alas I don't remember my characters but I did romp around on a beige lioness with fleabites- Shetani- and a small host of other characters whose importance I really don't remember LOL I do believe I also had a fox but I can't be too certain at that.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: returning member crawling out of the remnants of the old fluorite plains
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 08:47:46 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Some oldies are still around, definitely~ I started around early 2015, so that's up to you if you want to consider that old as well. Very happy you decided to come back for a visit, and I'm pleased to see FH still up and running too~ Something about this game is just so endearing, it's hard not to forget about it. I miss the old maps too, but that doesn't mean we can't make new memories in these new maps we have. I personally think they're beautifully decorated and put together very well.

Anywho, if you ever see me in-game, feel free to say hi! Excited to see you around!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 08:49:35 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 09:25:44 am »
Welcome back! I'm an oldie from back in the start of 2012, so I have plenty of amazing memories that I hold close to my heart. Majority of the community miss the old maps, so you're not alone in that regard, but nothing ever stays the same! And good things are coming our way in the future, so we've got a lot to look forward to. We're all still thriving and the community is just as close as we used to be. We're so pleased to have you back with us. I hope you have fun, and that I see you around!

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 04:14:51 pm »
Welcome back to the game!

I think I may remember your username flying around in the game a few years back. I stuck around to mostly the Warrior Cat roleplays n' such (my user was lauriej1004 back then). I hope that you enjoy the new game!

Offline Peaches_pwea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm big dumb, but full of love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 11:18:23 am »
welcome back! i'm an old player as well, i started back in 2013! my gaming was paused to due an issue with the site being unable to allow new memberships!  ;D i'm glad to be back, and to know there is some older players still around as well. but i will say the new maps are something to get accustomed to, i have yet to explore them all.
i have to say, the short time i was online there was little to no one at all running about. it was kind of sad for me, considering all the maps used to be full and lively. maybe i'm just on at an odd time period?
i hope you enjoy your time back  :)
happy gaming!