Author Topic: Newbie!! (Kinda...)  (Read 934 times)

Offline mungyodance3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • pastry-dogge
    • mungyodance3
    • View Profile
Newbie!! (Kinda...)
« on: March 12, 2020, 09:21:38 pm »
Just wanna say hi from a new account! I doubt anyone will know me but I used to play occasionally a couple of years back with a group of friends! The group's now disbanded but I'm back!! >:3

I don't remember how to play this at all and I'm unsure how to really make friends here so any friendly advise or anyone who wants to hang out is super appreciated!! :D

ciao!!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie!! (Kinda...)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 09:29:50 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I'm usually in-game, so if you ever wanna chat then I'm always open~ It helps a lot with making friends if you're social and try to make conversation, but if you're not the talkative type, then that's perfectly fine as well =) Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

l3irdie

Re: Newbie!! (Kinda...)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 10:46:03 pm »
Welcome back! If I run into you in game I'll make sure to try and say hello. If you need any help, take a look at the manual or ask directly on the forums. Lots of people who'd be happy to lend a hand. :)