Author Topic: guess i should make it official  (Read 1445 times)

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
guess i should make it official
« on: March 27, 2020, 07:36:32 pm »
so, hey... i'm not sure if anyone actually remembers me (SSFireWolf, babystrit, StarInTheCosmos...), i think it's been a few years since i was last here? i'm not sure

but, i've been thinking about FeralHeart recently, and i even downloaded it again and asked for a preset for one of my characters, so i guess it's about time i made a new introduction

i know i made a lot of mistakes last time i was here, with the whole leaving, coming back, leaving, then coming back again, as well as other things... i wasn't too smart, that's true, and i'm probably still making those kinds of mistakes, but i really want to try again here. this place was super fun when i was around, and i want to try to have fun again

i don't know how easy it'll be, i don't expect it to be easy at all, especially with Autism and anxiety and all that getting worse since i was here last, and i've gotten more afraid. it's hard even writing this post, honestly
it's not all bad, though. some good things have happened, too. if y'all remember OutOfBreath, she's my greatest friend now, and we hang out every Saturday, at her house or mine.
so, i'm doing alright nowadays. a lot better than i was in the past, yeah. still full of anxiety, but i don't think anything's gonna change that (especially when your best friend has no sense of self-preservation... yasa if you find this ily but you worry me)

but, aside from me rambling, i really hope you guys can accept me again. i want this to be a true clean slate for me

i don't know how long it'll take for me to get back in-game, or hang around on the forums, but i hope you guys can be patient and accepting, you all seemed good at that back then, and i hope that's still true today.

so, really, this is my official return. or should i say it's me arriving for the first time? i don't know, but i do hope i can talk to you all again, and i hope i can stay for longer without leaving

i don't know if i'll bring back any of my former characters, we'll have to see

if you wanna see what i've been up to, i guess you can check out my DeviantArt? i'll be a lot more active there than i will be here
https://www.deviantart.com/starinthecosmos

thanks, guys. i really hope i can fully come back to this game again
...i might make an Ask Me post eventually, that seems like the best thing to do for now

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: guess i should make it official
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:16:04 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I remember you =) I hope you can enjoy your time here with us again. Your art looks great and I wish you the best of luck on improving your style~ Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

l3irdie

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 08:22:37 pm »
Welcome back to FH!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 08:27:54 pm »
I remember you! Good to see you back around!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 08:28:22 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Your usernames sound quite familiar. Do you happen to know a lauriej1004?

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 08:36:19 pm »
thank you, guys! i'm glad to see i'm remembered (even though... i have no memory of any of you //sweats)

Welcome back to FeralHeart! Your usernames sound quite familiar. Do you happen to know a lauriej1004?

unfortunately, my memory is on par with that of a speck of dirt (not to mention it's been years), so that username isn't quite familiar to me...
sorry about that

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 08:59:26 pm »
thank you, guys! i'm glad to see i'm remembered (even though... i have no memory of any of you //sweats)

unfortunately, my memory is on par with that of a speck of dirt (not to mention it's been years), so that username isn't quite familiar to me...
sorry about that

S'all good! Enjoy the game nonetheless! C:

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 11:34:00 pm »
i'm so happy to hear you came back! hope ya enjoy your time back<3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 11:46:57 pm »
Welcome welcome!

Art by QuietMacaroni